• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

defconone

Horology Curious
3/1/24
I forgot how time stops in between ordering and QC and in between QC and receipt. I've refreshed my email an embarrassing amount of times even though I know my QC won't come in for a week or so.
One can feel the excitement exploding out. Wonder what the power reserve would be with the dual barrel working.

Zac

Horology Curious
7/9/20
I found a video of the BBR V3 in NTPT, the Yas Marina:

Looks like a subtle improvement, less of a wavy texture than the NTPT on the previous BBR models

Reactions: CF_Stan

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
Thanks for posting, I can't see any difference between my V2 and that one regarding the NTPT. But definitely good to have the updated movement with the hacking seconds in the YM model.

Reactions: Zac

GiantSquid

Renowned Member
18/9/19
I am DYING waiting for my QC. Gonna be a rad summer! Both the Yas and the Bubba are awesome summer watches and I cannot wait to get mine!

Reactions: positivitony

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
I found a video of the BBR V3 in NTPT, the Yas Marina:

Looks like a subtle improvement, less of a wavy texture than the NTPT on the previous BBR models
Shade of blue being wrong is an instant tell, which is a shame as I love the combo

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Mind sharing some photos? Good to know they're shipping out, hoping to get my QC this week and also wondering if I ordered in time to grab the extra strap deal too, lol
Sure - I have also ordered a separate KVF clasp which looks more accurate for $25, no idea if it fits but we will see.

KqVUIc.jpeg

KqVWdX.jpeg

KqVaJi.jpeg

KqVmWb.jpeg

KqVolp.jpeg

KqVqF5.jpeg

KqVO2F.jpeg

KqVY6t.jpeg

KqVyv2.jpeg

KqV9jE.jpeg

KqVnOn.jpeg

KqV6k3.jpeg

KqV8Js.jpeg

KqVtaY.jpeg

KqVBpD.jpeg

KqVQFk.jpeg

trtr

Renowned Member
10/3/13
I wish It were possible to skeletonize that tiny piece at 7. That said the current price it's at, once it comes out in the Yas Marina outfit, i'm placing an order.