• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BBR factory RM 055

Bombardier

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
12/11/20
Hmm, it doesn’t look like the released photos the carbon pattern at all is. And rubber crown cut is not good too.

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
For what its worth, here were two of my QC pics. Look at how shit the carbon looks compared to the release pics.

No marbleing at all, same shit pattern as KVF had in the beginning.

Also screenshot of video from the timegrapher, in the end it was -17 seconds and stutter was like a quartz watch

zk0ibE.jpg

zk0aX2.jpg
Wow that’s horrid, defentely having double thoughts on these new models

Keylog74

Put Some Respect On My Name
14/6/13
I was checking a non td site in China and found this photo of bbr advertised. Is this how this watch looks now?

Reactions: greenbeans

Keylog74

14/6/13
I was checking a non td site in China and found this photo of bbr advertised. Is this how this watch looks now?

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
No not at all. I think its a hit or miss regarding the pattern. Mine was two times bad. The ones on that chinese site are way too busy.

Reactions: Keylog74

Keylog74

14/6/13
No not at all. I think its a hit or miss regarding the pattern. Mine was two times bad. The ones on that chinese site are way too busy.

I see. the one on photos looks pretty good though :D

Stuvetjee

Russian Spambot Sales Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
3/3/14
NL / Schweizer
I see. the one on photos looks pretty good though :D
if you check jtime / puretime there you will find the recent marbleing i think. Got two times unlucky with the movt/pattern. Please ignore the RMF version, its totally crap.

Takel98

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
22/7/19
Europe
if you check jtime / puretime there you will find the recent marbleing i think. Got two times unlucky with the movt/pattern. Please ignore the RMF version, its totally crap.
Ordered mine yesterday I’ll let you know about the pattern once qc come in

SEEKnDESTROY

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/3/21
Only thing holding me back is its unreliable movement. Might just be DOA as I read few cases here. Hope they fix it in next version.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Only thing holding me back is its unreliable movement. Might just be DOA as I read few cases here. Hope they fix it in next version.
Only thing ? I'd say that's pretty significant. I mean, who doesn't want a pretty watch on their desk that doesn't run. May as well contact the dealer and have them sell you a case and strap. Much cheaper and the same results.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Only thing ? I'd say that's pretty significant. I mean, who doesn't want a pretty watch on their desk that doesn't run. May as well contact the dealer and have them sell you a case and strap. Much cheaper and the same results.
Don't have to worry about the movement crapping out if there's no movement to begin with. Basically just a fancy bracelet.

Think About It GIF by Identity

Reactions: TESLA760

Basetop

Horology Curious
29/5/22
Guys, can anyone get me a link of a dealer shipping this bbr to europe?

thanks !

aquamac

Pamaholic
Certified
28/6/16
UK
Guys, can anyone get me a link of a dealer shipping this bbr to europe?

thanks !

It’s on Puretime ‘s website mate. Look under Richard Mille. Make sure you check it’s BBR as they also have RMF which is lower quality.

funkyfrog

Known Member
8/12/15
So. I think the pattern is OK in the light. Could probably do with a case mod like what they did with the FC cases of old.

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
Does anyone know the correct sizes for the screws to take this watch apart and open it?