• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
24/7/11
Completely agree Zero. Would be interesting how the subdials etc are done using the A7750 as mentioned by Angus that it will use.

Yannou

10/2/07
EU
I will pass on this one..really too pricey IMO and not sure about the dial

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I guess this means that the FC BumbleBee will also price rather high.

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
Angus said that at RG about the movement decoration

"Please dont forget the current ROO is already thicker than the genuine, adding another bridge on the movement will make the watch even thicker so the maker didnt do anything on the movement, but they have replaced all the screws into silver screws, and a nice rotor"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11

Imaknockov

18/1/11
Ah yes, the famous pre-order phenomenon all over again. Because no one got burned with the FC Diver pre-order just a few months ago that was supposed to be the FC to end all FC, made from a gen handed down by God himself to the rep-makers...

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Too rich for my blood, I wonder how much the SS version is going to cost...I hope significantly less since Angus says the price is due to the FC case...

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
I´m selling my house at the moment for $ 000,000 m´s.......Anyone interested in paying the full price is welcome to look at the outside only....

i´m afraid the inside is a closely guarded secret... but I´m sure you will love it......

Please.. all potential purchasers.. do not be put off that the simlar house next door is 50% cheaper...

mine is special......... you will find out why after you have bought it......

You can trust me.... i am a realtor after all !!!!!

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Whoa whoa whoa you can't surely be implying that these guys would be misleading us into parting with our hard earned cash and then not deliver an all singing all dancing super rep as promised on V1 are you.........

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
NO Never .... I´m trying to get someone who has ordered one of those lovely watches to buy my frikkin house ....LOL

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
I´m selling my house at the moment for $ 000,000 m´s.......Anyone interested in paying the full price is welcome to look at the outside only....

i´m afraid the inside is a closely guarded secret... but I´m sure you will love it......

Please.. all potential purchasers.. do not be put off that the simlar house next door is 50% cheaper...

mine is special......... you will find out why after you have bought it......

You can trust me.... i am a realtor after all !!!!!

I'll take it! :beer:

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
SOLD To Sam....

Btw this isn´t exactly my house....... but it is just like this one .... They will be finishing the building works soon... and I genuinely believe it will look just like that......honest

I look forward to receiving your payment...... sorry .... No returns

ciceroyeah

Renowned Member
8/8/13
We're all going to feel SO stupid when we realize we missed out on a $30 discount on a $700+ watch without knowing what the dial and caseback look like.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
I´m sure most of us would rather pay $30 more than gamble with $800

Imaknockov

18/1/11
Why... why didn't I buy that house from andman when I had the chance??? I could have saved 4% off the purchase price!!

:p

In all honesty, the sale price has little to do with manufacturing costs and everything to do with hype and taking advantage of peoples' emotions, so those who do not learn from the past are doomed to make the same mistakes. The movement to be used on this watch will make or break it, since the movement determines the hand positions and thus, the dial. Isn't it "funny" how that one component is conspicuously absent from the pics?