• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
u should wait! ,,,,,,,, no !, u should buy! ,,,,,,,,,mmm u should wait! ,,,,, mmmmmmmmmm u should buy! ,,, no ! wait! no! buy! no!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Crude photo shop but give you an idea

7y7u7aja.jpg

Sent from my iPad Mini using Tapatalk Pro

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
nice one.... i´m still sitting on the fence...and its starting to hurt......

c888

10/3/12
so the placement of the AP logo and date mag/size is different then gen. I guess better then having the date to far the the right. But that date mag looks really big on the gen compared to the rep

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
u should wait! ,,,,,,,, no !, u should buy! ,,,,,,,,,mmm u should wait! ,,,,, mmmmmmmmmm u should buy! ,,, no ! wait! no! buy! no!ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The same here.....!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zorro-l

Renowned Member
9/2/12
1 the baton @3 could have been made closer to the rim on the dw like gen
2 the hands@6/9 are black with a red tip and @12 hand black with white tip
3 logo incorrect shape to gen
4 the batons longer then gen and wider lum then gen

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
Thanks Z. You just made some great comparisons.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Imaknockov

18/1/11
I'm actually more concerned with the overly long stick markers: since I doubt very highly that the factory will make cut-outs in the tacky ring to accomodate them, which means that there will be a sizable gap between the dial and tachy for the stick markers. The placement of the logo makes sense, what they're doing is cheating incrementally here and there so that the position of the date window will look correct relative to all the "landmarks" around it.

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
I'm actually more concerned with the overly long stick markers: since I doubt very highly that the factory will make cut-outs in the tacky ring to accomodate them, which means that there will be a sizable gap between the dial and tachy for the stick markers. The placement of the logo makes sense, what they're doing is cheating incrementally here and there so that the position of the date window will look correct relative to all the "landmarks" around it.

great spot on the markers........ that has just got me off the fence......if the tachy sits on the markers.... that gap is a worry.......for now.... i´m gonna wait

phoucku

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
15/11/12
the logo is so off.. will wait for v2.

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
Actually if the stick goes hiding under the tachy, as i assume it will be so because of the height of the writing Swiss made.

it looks ok,

only the usuall a7750 flaw.

yes the logo placement and the waffle cut around the dw will need to investigate more

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
And if i'm not mistake, angus said its not come from NOOB right?

This came from Z Factory? who made FC diver v3?

Please confirm this Shark?

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
oh good, please ask him to tell them that we asking for a bulk buy with huge discount :)

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
He has secured bulk discount
But he needs to outbid Anus. So Sharkey will have. Presale starting tomorrow !

Really? Will we be notified on this thread?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
Any Presale Discount from Sharkey?

i hope he announce it soon, because this will be a massive pre sale line up.