• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

Heisenberg

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
29/1/11
+1 check out the gap on the gen

null_zpsf2e898bf.jpg

null_zps6865256a.jpg

null_zps1092873d.jpg

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
I stand corrected! Great find, valante. Perhaps it's just me, but it seems like such a cheap way of doing things, considering all that AP is capable of.

just coincidence mate, my friend own one and i looked it up before, but never thought it will be that long until i saw angus bare dial.

i was wondering hows the lume glow under the ring? will it give a ring effect?

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
I stand corrected! Great find, valante. Perhaps it's just me, but it seems like such a cheap way of doing things, considering all that AP is capable of.

If this is accurate about gen markers... nice one valante

It must be done deliberately by AP to give the illusion if greater depth...

AP have no reason to cost cut or cut corners in production.... unlike some others.......

Pre order bulk but discount.....sharrkey........i´m back in.....

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
And if i'm not mistake, angus said its not come from NOOB right?

This came from Z Factory? who made FC diver v3?

Please confirm this Shark?

it come from the famous channel factory which also made the v3 diver

sent from my iPad Air

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
it come from the famous channel factory which also made the v3 diver

sent from my iPad Air

Maybe H fac will do one at a sensible price ...:D:D

So AP reduce their prices on certain models by !7%.... and the facs come up with the brainwave of increasing theirs by 50%.......

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13

Although that is a 42 in your pic

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Big bulky watch so might actually be more comfortable on the rubber!
Other than that black croc with red stitching, don't know if horn back might be too much!

I had the option way back to buy a Matt black OEM 44mm croc it did look nice!

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Big bulky watch so might actually be more comfortable on the rubber!
Other than that black croc with red stitching, don't know if horn back might be too much!

I had the option way back to buy a Matt black OEM 44mm croc it did look nice!

At 44 it does for me start to get noticeable on the wrist...... and the pushers do dig in a little.....

I wore the Gen FC for a day... and was happy it was FC... being significantly lighter and more comfortable .....

Black croc... with a red stich... no horn... sounds like it would be a smashing combo........

If i´m honest...... the FC gen was just too understated to buy for me.....sort of unnoticeable on the wrist...

At rep price though (even massively inflated as it is ) I will start with rubber.......

Probably be green with envy when I see sharrkeys red stitch... and change then....

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

At 44 it does for me start to get noticeable on the wrist...... and the pushers do dig in a little.....

I wore the Gen FC for a day... and was happy it was FC... being significantly lighter and more comfortable .....

Black croc... with a red stich... no horn... sounds like it would be a smashing combo........

If i´m honest...... the FC gen was just to understated to buy for me.....sort of unnoticeable on the wrist...

At rep price though (even massively inflated a it is ) I will start with rubber.......

Probably be green with envy when I see sharrkeys red stitch... and change then....

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Anyone wanna hazard a guess to the strap size so I can get one made while waiting

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
well guys , yesterday i went to an AD around here , cause they have one of them , the first time i went i didn't try the watch , and next day i saw that it is being made right now! , so i was like yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways , i asked for the safari , the diver and the 44mm carbon . I WENT WITH MY WIFE , she was gonna help me decide , which watch looks better on me , we all know that a watch can look really good on pics! or sometimes they look bad , and then we try it on and it chances ! same with shoes sometimes , so the best looking one , was the safari , but i tried it and.......... nah! be both agree that it looks kind of small , then i tried the diver.... better looking on me but still kind of small , and then i tried the 44 fcarbon , my wife didnt like it cause of the carbon , but i tried the watch and for me! it was the best fit, size is perfect , i dont have a huge wrist but it is good size , and the weight is amazing! the watch is comfortable as ****! i gotta tell u , it does not look like 1 million dollars, but it is well made and has a bad boy look !

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
well guys , yesterday i went to an AD around here , cause they have one of them , the first time i went i didn't try the watch , and next day i saw that it is being made right now! , so i was like yeah!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways , i asked for the safari , the diver and the 44mm carbon . I WENT WITH MY WIFE , she was gonna help me decide , which watch looks better on me , we all know that a watch can look really good on pics! or sometimes they look bad , and then we try it on and it chances ! same with shoes sometimes , so the best looking one , was the safari , but i tried it and.......... nah! be both agree that it looks kind of small , then i tried the diver.... better looking on me but still kind of small , and then i tried the 44 fcarbon , my wife didnt like it cause of the carbon , but i tried the watch and for me! it was the best fit, size is perfect , i dont have a huge wrist but it is good size , and the weight is amazing! the watch is comfortable as ****! i gotta tell u , it does not look like 1 million dollars, but it is well made and has a bad boy look !

it for sure is not as comfortable in SS... and i like and wear big pieces.. even less so in RG...
FC is the way to go .. it is very discreet.. as you say, in a bad boy way

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
Angus just said on repgeek that due to the pending release of the FC ROO the Noob factory is trying to speed up their release of the DLC,SS and RG one s to before CNY

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
lol. 10 sec before me

Got an update from the noob maker, after they have acknowledged the FC ROO 44 is coming, they are speeding up the released of the SS/RG/DLC ROO 44 so hopefully we can see before CNY

sent from my iPad Air

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Wow, this is a sure sign that Noob's cartel on sec@12 APs has been broken, and we are seeing them scramble to beat the competition. Now just for some price wars and quality developments--and the consumer shall be royally served again. But this is going to put a big dent in AP collector's wallets.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13

The FC 44mm is the watch Walter White should have been wearing in the last few seasons of Breaking Bad. Jesse was an idiot for giving him a Tag Heuer.

daz1201

I'm Pretty Popular
29/9/11
I just hope it is not a rush job ....Then if so V1-V2-V3..........let the games begin