• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Very nice

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
missing parts for RG, Rotor for Noob and Channel not ready jet, so that is the main problem.
Noob watches are ready since 4 weeks but missing rotor. Looks like both fabs have the same rotor suplier.

sent from my iPad Air

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
I am gonna wait for a review. But I am leaning towards the FC. How does they wear compared to an AP Diver or Pam243? Are they a lot larger?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I am gönnt wait for a review. But I am leaning towards the FC. How does they wear compared to an AP Diver or Pam243? Are they a lot larger?

Hopefully no bigger than the RBII or I'm buggered

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Lol and the preorder starts tonight

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
this gonna cost some $$$$$$$$$ I like the look of FC and SS but really wanna see that RG version

shaidx

Put Some Respect On My Name
15/7/12
here are the pics from noob

zujajusy.jpg

ne5eveve.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Add to cart.

Ar looks decent as well!

zero_deficit

I'm Pretty Popular
2/11/12
another hastily put together rep v gen image. Without clearer images, it's hard to do any solid comparisons. But at the very least, it's very nice and to some could easily be passed off as gen on the wrist
AP44comparisons_zps132c96c0.jpg

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
They all look decent but one view missing in all the pics, the back view/movement/Rotor haha..... Not adding anything to cart yet, I'm proud of myself . Not being a scapegoat this time, I did that with the divers. I'm still patient and in no rush even though it tempting but NO "Hang in there buddy " haha ......

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
i have seen the 3 of them (gen)
the white is the worst imo, i didn't like it .
the rose gold is a beauty , too bad the replica is not real gold .lol
and the forged carbon is my favorite

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Hopefully no bigger than the RBII or I'm buggered

does feel marginally larger than RB... but the FC is so light you barely notice it on your wrist.... like Diver......you may not be buggered after all... no excuses now sharrkey :lol::lol:

It´s difficult with light conditions.... but my big concern with SS is the colour of the dial.... it really looks too creamy with a touch of fluorescence to it .... and just off colour..........

My guess is it´s the FC thats the one to go for... being safe ... sight unseen.. apart from that , it´s looking good so far...

i know I will end up with both FC and SS though...
No way will I do SS/DLC... only if it comes out one day in ceramic...

Can´t remember if I posted this.... but the FC is now back up on AP´s site .....!!

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
So pre order starts tonight for SS and SS DLC..... any news on pricing yet.....

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
does feel marginally larger than RB... but the FC is so light you barely notice it on your wrist.... like Diver......you may not be buggered after all... no excuses now sharrkey :lol::lol:

Cheers bud
RBII is light on the wrist so FC 44mm will be a dream, I'm gonna hold of on the Ss/44 & Dcl and get the FC once other dealers have access, no playing the pre order game??

atespo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
12/11/06
USA
Ok now I'm torn. I was turned off of the FC version because of the price, then the SS Panda photo is leaked, now I want the panda but after looking at all 3 (FC, SS and DLC) I kinda want the forged carbon instead....jeez I don't know now.

Anxious to see the price for the ss version. I don't see why it wouldn't be the same as the current AP Roos other than being new.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
be4yne7u.jpg

yduqe2ed.jpg

7amegupy.jpg

jy4yregu.jpg

pybe4y7u.jpg

tutyvuny.jpg

avy5ysap.jpg

asu2eda2.jpg