• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Resistance is futile......

Feed the addiction.....

I have already ordered the SS 44 Noob ......and the V3f /J12 Channel fac 44 FC ... (they need to change their frikkin name)

I just couldn´t order the Noob DLC SS... for me it just has to be in original materials.. if it ever comes out in ceramic...i´llfor sure be on the list... !!

but it gives a good enough idea.. for me anyway... to take the pre order risk !!

i guess I will be the guinea pig here... and will of course post as soon as I have them to hand

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Yep I'm weak too I'm in for FC and SS but really wanted the RG where is it

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

valante

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/13
a warning for forum member friends.....................!!!!!!

not every wrist can pull off 44mm!!!

its very big for some wrist,

i know several member can pull it off like bimmer, (i think his wrist is 8?)

So might want to check it first before put the order, but i think most 6.5 wont make it.

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
i'm sorry but with the god-awful display casebacks it's a lot worse than before.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I don't usually care about open casebacks because I don't go around showing my movement to people. But you are right
. That is an awful looking caseback and movement.

nlnlnlnene

I'm Pretty Popular
7/9/10
I don't usually care about open casebacks because I don't go around showing my movement to people. But you are right
. That is an awful looking caseback and movement.

I guess that sounds logical but I've come to develop a strong preference for closed caseback reps if not for accuracy even for the sake of aesthetics.

Rep movements (or non-finished ETAs) are just not meant to be seen...

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
You can always smoke finish the window on the case back so that it hides the hideousness of the A7750.

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
I guess that sounds logical but I've come to develop a strong preference for closed caseback reps if not for accuracy even for the sake of aesthetics.

Rep movements (or non-finished ETAs) are just not meant to be seen...

True, but it's not about really about caring if the movement will give it away as a rep. Personally, it's just not so good to look at and since it's an open case back model, I would expect at this stage there should be progress in decorating the movements similar to the gen just like the PAM movements recently. I know the aim is to save costs but they could use cheaper materials to get the exact similar look. They could have tried covering certain parts of the movements and decorated just like the gen. Just my opinion haha.......

cwazy1

Respected Member
29/2/12
i'm still waiting for the rosegold.. hopefully they get that up soon..

sphere24

I'm Pretty Popular
20/11/13
Nope I'm after that and strap measurements to get one made while waiting. Also where's the RG version

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk