• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Offshore 44mm Chronograph From Noob Factory

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Angus says he will have a sample 44mm from Noob tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Noob rushing to compete with J12. Curious to see what Noob brings to the table.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Noob rushing to compete with J12. Curious to see what Noob brings to the table.

Yes wanting to cash in on some of the $$$$$$ pre order cash I'm sure!
Wonder what their price will be, lol!
I'm saying $650

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

chris3007

Mythical Poster
24/8/13
there is no good reason why the Ss 44mm costs $100 more than a Ss 42mm.....but i think you are right with $650.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
this will be an expansive month ......I say $595, same as RB2

sent from my iPad Air

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
So Noob will be either a DLC or SS... correct.....?

Which maker is the FC maker ?

PecMan

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/5/09
well noob does not have the gen?
z has the gen of the fcarbon?
so far the 44 carbon from z, looks really good to me

andman

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
13/11/13
Having the Gen to copy from is such... an amazing marketing technique..... It´s built up to be such enormous financial outlay towards the dedication to producing the best rep possible

Everywhere I see... 1:1 replicated from an original AP...Like the Trailer for a newly released $400m blockbuster film ... on the threads it talked about and mentioned with such reverence .....

The reality is one of two things... either a few people somewhere in China , simply have the most amazing and valuable AP collection

OR

The reality is that an AP is purchased... pre owned at a substantial discount.....remember, these models have been out well over two years.... so probably have been purchased at up to 40%....discount....Or bought at an AD (my AP AD gave me a straight 25% last year )

It is then dissected .. photographed in pieces in all its glory .... put on a 3D imager... and put back together by people who know exactly what they are doing, and then can be sold on making a loss of only a measly few thousand dollars.......

I´m not going to do the maths here...... but boy in the scheme of things..... against the revenue coming in ..... the cost doesn´t even represent mere pennies...

Yet we all get sucked into the marketing machine.......

All the hard work was done by AP... all they have had to is copy it.....and in the modern world of manufacture the real cost of doing this once the Gen watch is sold.... Is sweet F...k All

and we ... including myself are in awe of their financial outlay... and the supposed financial risk they take to produce an accurate rep......

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
noob= Ss/Rg/dlc(Ss)
Z fact = FC plus others

it is not z factory, it is the v3 factory also called Channel 12 factory, they made the nice Channel ceramic Ladies watches.

sent from my iPad Air

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
That j12/V3 Factory finally needs a better name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Channel factory seems ok for me, everybody knows, buy your wife a J12 and she will love it.
What is wrong with it?

sent from my iPad Air

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
here are the pics from noob

zujajusy.jpg

ne5eveve.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk