• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

shotgun

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU
I had TC and WM9 Only thing I regret is long CG
ARF is great and modded is super great..
This one have perfect insert dial fat four
Super 3D hands
Stunning crystal and DW
Tc and wm9 is great rep,but now is rare to found
And ARF have 3135 vr ,top movement

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
two problems, I tried the new spring from eBay recommended by everyone. it doesn't turn, I gave it a few clicks but with a lot of force. Also my gen insert doesn't fit, it's a little wide.

freeflypr

Still New
31/12/09
two problems, I tried the new spring from eBay recommended by everyone. it doesn't turn, I gave it a few clicks but with a lot of force. Also my gen insert doesn't fit, it's a little wide.

I think the spring is in a wrong position, not sure but i see somthing sticking out (like the end of it) mabe rubbing against the bezel ring?

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
unfortunately gen bezel does not fit. I think you also need the retaining ring. I have it but I don't have the tools to replace it, if anyone wants them contact me because I don't know what to do with them

Reactions: purplehaze89

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
unfortunately gen bezel does not fit. I think you also need the retaining ring. I have it but I don't have the tools to replace it, if anyone wants them contact me because I don't know what to do with them
Was the clickspring you purchased from WSO?

purplehaze89

Known Member
18/9/21
I'm talking about the bezel not the spring
Yeah sorry I was asking about the eBay spring you purchased. Was that a WSO spring? The WSO spring I got on eBay also didn’t work properly on the ARF I had…was just wondering which one you purchased? Thanks

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
Yeah sorry I was asking about the eBay spring you purchased. Was that a WSO spring? The WSO spring I got on eBay also didn’t work properly on the ARF I had…was just wondering which one you purchased? Thanks
Mine is this one, and I can confirm that mine is shit too. The bezel does not turn. Too hard

shotgun

Respected Member
Patron
Certified
5/6/12
EU

My modded ARF(case reshape,bezel teeth reworked,SEl recessed,CG reworked)
Reduce crystal gasket height
Dial and relume
Insert hole at 12 reworked
Change click and Washer bezel

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Certified
29/6/20
Europe
Is there any tool to remove the retaining ring?
There is some tool with blades that apply even pressure on various points but not sure if its for that purpose.
I always used a razorblade and worked my way around. but its a pain and I hate it xD

Reactions: Zen_der

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
There is some tool with blades that apply even pressure on various points but not sure if its for that purpose.
I always used a razorblade and worked my way around. but its a pain and I hate it xD
the problem is, I could try, but I don't have a press to put everything back lol

Zen_der

Known Member
15/10/23
a question, for the no rehaut version, to be consistent with the period, which crystal would be suitable? with/without LEC-AR ?

ugalord

Metalcore Addict
Certified
29/6/20
Europe
a question, for the no rehaut version, to be consistent with the period, which crystal would be suitable? with/without LEC-AR ?
Definitely no AR if you want it correctly.
I think it's correct with and without LEC. Depending on the year