• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF silently released new 16610LN's and 16610LV's

pompompurin

:3
Patron
Certified
28/7/15
Hong Kong
Heh, I figured as much. Someone's going to get an awesome piece for sure.

Hey I'm curious about lume on the LN - can you comment on its quality? Mainly wondering if the hands and dial lume match. I'm sure you've seen the LV mismatch in both daylight and dark environments.

H6H3s1.jpeg

Under bright sunlight, the lume of the stock hands are whiter than the lume on the stock dial. Same problem, but I don't think it is too serious for me

Timmer

Known Member
Patron
Certified
17/1/22
Not a TD, but there is a Alibaba vendor (Sillan) that sells what I believe are the RAF version 16610 cases for $200 a piece. I went this route to build both an LV and LN, as I get more satisfaction out of the building process.

• Wow
Reactions: FaekieOne

Parto

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
2/7/18
UK
I've received my ln. Initial thoughts, hands very slightly whiter than dial (dial lume looks a good colour though). It's not very noticeable though. I'm pleased with mine despite a couple of flaws.

Singapore9

Renowned Member
Patron
9/8/10
It may be the angle of the photos but the CGs look quite short on that one - how do they look in person?

mcboom

time & patience - the two most powerful warriors
Supporter
Certified
12/1/23
Thailand
I think its the angle and reflection of the light. It is about the same as my old JF (ln pic below) but shorter than my old TC (lv below)

How about the size of the pearl?

lukko

Respected Member
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
I've received my ln. Initial thoughts, hands very slightly whiter than dial (dial lume looks a good colour though). It's not very noticeable though. I'm pleased with mine despite a couple of flaws.

Beauty i’ve ordered the same! The lume in the dark match the brightness between dial and hands or not like LV version?

Reactions: mcboom

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11

Nitpick: I believe the lume rectangles on the hour and minute hands should be equivalent width on the LN (please, someone correct me if I’m weong). On this watch it seems like the minute hand is a tad too narrow. The JF you posted pictures of looks like it has the hand with correct.

Reactions: mcboom