• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
https://imgur.com/a/k4xpOpC

hope the photo will be visible, crown feels flimsy, and another thing i need to mention is that watch feels extremely light. Not sure if that is a good thing though)

It is not big difference in weight from gen,few grams is difference... steel model not so heavie,gold models are much more heavier

saxo

Renowned Member
21/3/16

hope the photo will be visible, crown feels flimsy, and another thing i need to mention is that watch feels extremely light. Not sure if that is a good thing though)
As mentioned by Tobel stiff is common. It could be caused by the tension on the stem caused by the jokers at ARF not installing it proper.

If you have the tools or find a watchsmith, just have to reposition the stem to the crown tube, a simple wiggle of the movement (loosen the movement clamps a little) would do the trick, no need to diassemble anything.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

americanpsycho

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/6/19
Is there any consensus on which manufacturer has produced a quality 126334 41mm DJ other than ARF?

DJF/RZF seem like great OOTB options, given that the DW is correct...

Bobi01

2/2/19

Before regulation it runs about 8-12 secs faster per day
after regulation runs about 3 secs slower per day

Tobel

6/7/17

Hard to tell how the brushing is from these pics.

Flimsy often happens with rep crowns, you need to be gentle. And the fact that it's light seems to be a common thing for this rep

corinth

8/2/19
Hard to tell how the brushing is from these pics.

Flimsy often happens with rep crowns, you need to be gentle. And the fact that it's light seems to be a common thing for this rep

thank you for info, so problem is not specific to my purchased piece then. :)

Relaxo88

15/2/19
Is there any consensus on which manufacturer has produced a quality 126334 41mm DJ other than ARF?

DJF/RZF seem like great OOTB options, given that the DW is correct...

The RZF looks really nice. I want to order a datejust too but Im waiting for a better datewheel on the arf. I have the arf submariner. Really nice watch I wear it every day but the dw is horrible thick I dont like it.

Miguel88

Looking Around
6/7/19
Date is ok but crown isnt...one guy here had same issue with crown

I had the same issue and seems to be the same watch I rejected.

So far TD sent me 3 different watches and everyone had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ohmy

AAAAA+++++
Certified
23/1/19
Germany
I had the same issue and seems to be the same watch I rejected.

So far TD sent me 3 different watches and everyone had an issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

... and td still talks to you? good luck in the world of rep :woo:

Miguel88

Looking Around
6/7/19
... and td still talks to you? good luck in the world of rep :woo:

Well i accepted the first watch they sent me but it was changed it since there was an issue with the DW as the said. Since then disaster started.
The second watch had a misaligned crown as above and the third one had the wrong bracelet and bolder numbers in the DW :).
I must be pretty lucky...