• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 126334 DateJust 41, Best in the market

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
thanks for answer. it feels stiff, and the actual screw is not polished, and it is like raw metal. is this normal?

Stiff is common, and nobody will notice but you. Care to share a pic about the brushed issue?

zach_1622

Known Member
5/2/19
I just viewed a gen at an AD and I'm not convinced this will NWBIG even with those mods. The case (lugs particularly) are different, and the clasp feels much more sturdy on the gen. I don't know if it's because it's not had an oil bath but the gen just feels much more solid. My clasp on the ARF doesn't fully close -- it has a rattle and I had to put clear tape between the deployment to stop it.

I used to think it wasn't worth buying gen but i am definitely think i could see an ARF 2m away on someone's wrist.

Do the oil bath, its a big diff! The feel of the ARF Jubilee bracelet is up to my gen 2017 submariner oyster bracelet standards, without a doubt. The feel, the weight, the tightness of the clasp... Maybe I was lucky with my ARF?

BlackJaguar

I'm Pretty Popular
22/3/18
Do the oil bath, its a big diff! The feel of the ARF Jubilee bracelet is up to my gen 2017 submariner oyster bracelet standards, without a doubt. The feel, the weight, the tightness of the clasp... Maybe I was lucky with my ARF?

I'm noticing a difference with responses, as well. My clasp and bracelet feel great. Maybe the rattly bracelet is a recent batch issue, or maybe we got lucky?

Bobi01

2/2/19
I'm noticing a difference with responses, as well. My clasp and bracelet feel great. Maybe the rattly bracelet is a recent batch issue, or maybe we got lucky?

It is not issue,i posted link above... it will fix rattle it will get very tight,mine was rattle and now is tight

Reactions: BlackJaguar

Bobi01

2/2/19
Np bros...
btw i took watch to my watcsmith,he opened and checked,movement is very clean and he said that it is very very reliable movement and he said that is is gen selita movement inside,it is very clean,he lubricate a rotor and regulate it...now it is very smooth and silent

Fulcanelli

Known Member
7/7/19
EU
I’ve read through the whole thread now phew. Forgive me if this has been covered, but is there a consensus on the best colour dial? I am drawn to the rhodium but would settle for the blue if the colour and finish was more gen like.

Thanks.

Rolliearf

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
It is not issue,i posted link above... it will fix rattle it will get very tight,mine was rattle and now is tight

How did you manage to bend this piece? I tried and i must be pretty weak because it feels like solid metal.

Bobi01

2/2/19
How did you manage to bend this piece? I tried and i must be pretty weak because it feels like solid metal.

You will not bend it visual for eye,try to push like on picture and close clasp,if it is still loose try again and few times like that until it get tight

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
I’ve read through the whole thread now phew. Forgive me if this has been covered, but is there a consensus on the best colour dial? I am drawn to the rhodium but would settle for the blue if the colour and finish was more gen like.

Thanks.

Rhodium and Blue are both regraded as extremely close on the ARF DJ41

akkyshakky

Horology Curious
9/7/19
Not a QC, but does the datewheel on this rep seem to be updated version (ie not too bold) - https://imgur.com/9Y9b2jQ

*apologies , have removed other pics and just added pic to the watch showing date
9Y9b2jQ

Last edited:

akkyshakky

Horology Curious
9/7/19
1. there are definitely QC images in the link (this is not allowed!)
2. no dw update! still the same and as thick as all!

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry I am new and couldn't attach the photo to the comment.
I have now changed the link to only show single photo now.
Thanks again, i will see if PureTime can get me another watch with better DW :)

Bobi01

2/2/19
Thank you for your feedback. Sorry I am new and couldn't attach the photo to the comment.
I have now changed the link to only show single photo now.
Thanks again, i will see if PureTime can get me another watch with better DW :)

No one can get you with better DW cuz they dont have it better

Reactions: freediver

Bobi01

2/2/19
Which numbers? 11,12,13,14 etc... they are bit thiner but 2X numbers are bolder