• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aqua Terra Worldtimer

saucin

Renowned Member
20/4/20
VSF should take on the Skydweller now that they are doing Rolexes.

I’d love this.. it’s so exciting they’re dipping into Rolex territory (and seem to be doing a wonderful job).

I own a few VSF reps (Omega and Panerai) and they manage do high quality reps at reasonable prices and their 1:1 movements are works of art.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Watch-a-say

Getting To Know The Place
10/10/18
How does the watch thickness feel on wrist? The main hesitation for me right now is that the case size sounds rather big (on paper at least).

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
How does the watch thickness feel on wrist? The main hesitation for me right now is that the case size sounds rather big (on paper at least).
Check out my review above for photos and all regarding the matter

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: KJ2020

NaviChief

I'm Pretty Popular
30/8/06
Watch is gorgeous.

bracelet-01095.jpg

bracelet-01095-2.jpg

bracelet-01098.jpg

bracelet-01098-2.jpg

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
I would just ask Li if there is something weird with the strap. He may be able to just change the strap.

kkoophotography

Do not accept unsolicited offers
27/3/21
I've compared both maps and watches side by side. It's not bad at all! In fact looks quite good for a first try.

Placed an order. Will post QC photos when I get them. First few orders get rubber strap and bracelet.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
i think it takes a map person or someone who is familiar with the world map to catch it or a person with the gen. I think it looks great for the price point and the detail they have. The movement its good i heard. Thinking to pull the trigger on this one.

CarmeloAnthony

17/5/20
Portland
Now that people have owned these for some time, how reliable is the movement? Do you recommend a service right away? I usually only service a watch after 6 months because if I kept it for that long Im keeping it forever lol.

xelbon

23/11/20
Hello, I just received my VS Seamaster.
I have an issue with the rubber band: while the metal one fits perfectly and I can take it out and in in a couple of minutes, seems that the guide in the rubber for the pin are not aligned with the holes in the watch hands. As a result putting my beloved rubber band is impossible. Is this a known issue? Any known fix?

xelbon

23/11/20
Hello again, I am also noticing now that the mechanism of this watch is very noisy, when shaked or tapped even gently. Do you feel the same? By contrast my Sub rep is super silent.

grillbrill

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
9/7/18
EU
Hello, I just received my VS Seamaster.
I have an issue with the rubber band: while the metal one fits perfectly and I can take it out and in in a couple of minutes, seems that the guide in the rubber for the pin are not aligned with the holes in the watch hands. As a result putting my beloved rubber band is impossible. Is this a known issue? Any known fix?

Could you please show a picture about the problem?

Berwatch

Known Member
13/10/20
I have this watch for almost a year now and yes, the problem of the rubber strap is well known, most common fix would be to bend the pins slightly but I manage without, you just have to insert the pin on one side and apply quite a bit of pressure on the other side to force it in, not too difficult if you have the right tool.

silentlatex

Certified
10/8/18
Norway
I used two random springbars from my watch drawer, and the rubber band snapped on without any problem. I think the springbars that came with the bracelet is a bit to thick for the rubber band.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk