• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aqua Terra Worldtimer

xelbon

Getting To Know The Place
23/11/20
Mmm, so you say the issue is not the bracelet but rather the pin. Any Idea where could I buy some suitable pins? I don't want to ruin the ones I have as I use them with the metal band.

Thanks!

silentlatex

Certified
10/8/18
Norway
There are sets with different sizes on ebay almost for free.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmk81

4/2/20
EU
Hello again, I am also noticing now that the mechanism of this watch is very noisy, when shaked or tapped even gently. Do you feel the same? By contrast my Sub rep is super silent.

In mine I did not notice this problem, I would say that the volume is about the level of other Omega models from VSF.

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
22/1/19
If anybody needs the VSF 21mm rubber strap with Omega deployant, I have an extra I can part with...

rutek123

6/7/21
If anyone is interested in selling the Worldtimer - I’m highly motivated to buy one ;)

Alex_oz

Known Member
8/10/20
Hey, if anyone has this for sale, hit me up at alexander.ozersk at gmail. We can discuss the price.

RiffRalf

Renowned Member
10/7/19
USA
Peeps, you're not supposed to be fishing for backdoor deals here at the forum!

mistalowalowa

18/7/21
Hey guys, quick question: is the rotor winding in both directions and does the clone movement also have the co-axial mechanism?
Thanks, just joining the Worldtimer gang

xelbon

23/11/20
So, it seems I finally managed to kill my VSF Aqua Terra :(

One of the time indicator (The one in position 40) detached by itself, I tried to put it back in position, but it looks like cleaning the site with alcol before working there has not been a good idea.
Price of repair are too high. I'll just replace it.

I see also K6F is producing this rep. Do you know of any review/comparison?

Whats-App-Image-2022-01-01-at-18-14-11.jpg

oldboyz

Known Member
28/3/22
for how long did you have it?
does it happended 'naturaly' or due to big choc?

i'm currently wait some answer with avaibility. Can't afford the original, but my favorite GMT watch