• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Aqua Terra Worldtimer

tangokilo

I'm Pretty Popular
21/2/19
I would also like to know if this rep functions the same as the gen for the world time functions. I watched the video but I can't tell for sure.

ManuelCalavera

Getting To Know The Place
31/7/19
there's a lot more wrong with the map than just the uk, wonder if it's even possible to get it totally right. probably will wait for a v2

Pseudorep

11/10/18
there's a lot more wrong with the map than just the uk, wonder if it's even possible to get it totally right. probably will wait for a v2

Yes, it's missing a whole hemisphere!
Honestly, the map is so small in the metal you'd barely notice. At that level of macro there's far more flaws of reps.

ManuelCalavera

31/7/19
Yes, it's missing a whole hemisphere!
Honestly, the map is so small in the metal you'd barely notice. At that level of macro there's far more flaws of reps.

not sure I agree, to me judging lug widths or the hue of a crystal compared to gen is hard to do even when comparing side by side but the islands off alaska not being there is pretty hard to miss.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone

Would be great if someone can show some comparison pics to pinpoint the differences on the map. Because I honestly don't see any obvious differences....

Pseudorep

11/10/18
not sure I agree, to me judging lug widths or the hue of a crystal compared to gen is hard to do even when comparing side by side but the islands off alaska not being there is pretty hard to miss.

I don't know the geography of Alaska intimately, but as far as I can tell both have a reasonable rendition of the Aleutian Islands.

Reactions: KJ2020

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The map on the rep is pretty decent. What I do notice is that on the rep, the edges of the map doesn't look as smooth, probably even more visible with a loupe. And the finishing of the continents definitely looks different. Also the water surface texture and colour maybe looks different. But all things considered, not bad. As usual VSF are the kings of Omega reps.

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

hong999

25/1/19
my 2 cent opinion, Aqua Terra Worldtimer (ATW) is good enough at this price point, u got super clone movement with 2 mainspring barrels, and working GMT function that same as the genuine ATW. U got bracelet and rubber strap in 1 order. Only downside is that VSF ATW map is not perfect and may need fresh service to keep up with chronometer standard. USD378 vs USD9,100 , ur choice.

Last edited:

onlytheone

8/4/10
my 2 cent opinion, Aqua Terra Worldtimer (ATW) is good enough at this price point, u got super clone movement with 2 spring barrels, and working GMT function that same as the genuine ATW. U got bracelet and rubber strap in 1 order. Only downside is that VSF ATW map is not perfect and may need fresh service to keep up with chronometer standard. USD378 vs USD9,100 , ur choice.

Well said!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kennygconspiracy

I'm Pretty Popular
21/4/19
my 2 cent opinion, Aqua Terra Worldtimer (ATW) is good enough at this price point, u got super clone movement with 2 spring barrels, and working GMT function that same as the genuine ATW. U got bracelet and rubber strap in 1 order. Only downside is that VSF ATW map is not perfect and may need fresh service to keep up with chronometer standard. USD378 vs USD9,100 , ur choice.
Couldn't have said it better myself

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: onlytheone

onlytheone

8/4/10
my 2 cent opinion, Aqua Terra Worldtimer (ATW) is good enough at this price point, u got super clone movement with 2 mainspring barrels, and working GMT function that same as the genuine ATW. U got bracelet and rubber strap in 1 order. Only downside is that VSF ATW map is not perfect and may need fresh service to keep up with chronometer standard. USD378 vs USD9,100 , ur choice.

Do you know what dealer sells both included?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pwerful1

Known Member
25/3/19
USA
Yeah l think Ryan at Intime is taking orders, but behind schedule from what I'm told,...waiting for a return email to order. But l agree, it looks pretty good for the price point,...hell we're the only people that can tell if Italy is missing on that map anyway, no one else on the transit will grab your wrist and say(in my best British accent)"hey you're missing part of europe on that dial mate"
????

Globex

19/8/20
Yeah if someone's gonna question you it's probably not going to be about Italy or the UK, just the overall detail of the map which is far more detailed on the gen than the rep but for this price this is an amazing deal and you already have to know the gen to be able to notice that.