• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Sabastian Buemi is on

vroom

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
4/11/09
I've had 3 of the previous version AP "Ultimate" ROO's (Panda, RGRC, and Themes). It's hard to tell from the pictures, but do these new J12 ones have improvements over them? i.e. better date window spacing, and correct caseback thickness?

Thanks guys.

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
This just in...first impression is great!

Xlnk1cc.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

brandan_20

19/10/11
So I;m ready to place an order and notice that on some dealer sites it show the watch with the dreaded blue screws and on others it has the silver screws? What have most people received on their orders?

Thanks

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
Received a new strap from Vic for my Buemi. Grey alcantara with double yellow stitch. Quality is superb!

JzATryR.jpg

YDIZdi1.jpg

UCVW4vL.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

senator

3/6/09
can you direct my please to this guy?? won't to buy this strap too.... thank you

k3nnyx

Horology Curious
5/7/12
Hello... Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy this watch? How do I get in touch with this angus bloke.. I've tried searching and found nothing...

Thanks in advance... Lovely watch and lovely replica! ??

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Hello... Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy this watch? How do I get in touch with this angus bloke.. I've tried searching and found nothing...

Thanks in advance... Lovely watch and lovely replica! ??

I sell you mine if you are in EU...

lambor

I'm Pretty Popular
17/10/12
Really very nice watch that would have made me happy, but you were not afraid of the needle has 12 seconds ?
The movement is it more reliable now ?
I apologize, I do not speak English. I used google translation.
thank you

theskull

Renowned Member
6/8/13
Asian 7750 sec 12 are pretty reliable now, but it never hurts to service the movement once you get the watch...

Le movement 7750 est plutot bien maintenant, il n'y a plus les problemes d'avant.. mais c'est toujours plus sure de l'amener a un horloger pour qu'il te le mette au propre.. Si tu fait ca il te durera aussi longtemps qu'un Valjoux 7750 suisse..