• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Sabastian Buemi is on

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
How is everyone who got these liking them. Do they get any wrist time still ?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12

Of course. It's now my go-to piece when I wanna go casual, understated style. :lol:

*Sent from my fingers using my head*

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Of course. It's now my go-to piece when I wanna go casual, understated style. :lol:

Less flashy than your bee I'm guessing ? I want a bee but I also am considering this guy for my next purchase ...

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
Less flashy than your bee I'm guessing ? I want a bee but I also am considering this guy for my next purchase ...

In my opinion, this is better then BB. It feels great and it is a very nice watch. Both are nice, SB has this nice TI case and it is classic.

sent from my iPad Air

guru

Advisor
Advisor
Certified
30/9/06
vyhy6agu.jpg

sent from my iPad Air

vanquish0000

17/11/12

I think the SB doesn't feel less flashy than the bee, I mean it is flashy in its own way if that make sense. Couldn't decide which one to get but I picked the bee cuz don't have much black watch in my collections.

hansmeier

3/6/13

I think SB and BB are very different watches: grey Ti case vs. black CF case, stick markers on dial vs. numbers , rubber strap vs. HB strap etc. So I really don't regret having both, just because they are very different style, the whole look is very different. Personally I think the BB is more flashy and the SB is more elegant but sporty though.

Unfortunatally I'm having movement issues with my SB (randomly stopping when in crown-side down position) so she didn't get any wristtime the last weeks. ATM she is at my watchsmith and I'm really hoping he can fix her.

So if you're considering getting the SB: go for her (if you have the $$ available), she is an awesome watch, defenitively worth to put her in your collection!

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12

Actually it's less flashy than any of my APs, except the Rubberclad and ss Diver, even with the red rubber on. The red rubber makes it sporty (which is the intended concept of the watch) while its overall body is understated enough. They really match well.

You already have the classic dressy Panda. Now you need 2 more styles, a sporty AP AND a loud one. lol

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
Thanks for the replies guys ! Really good to see everyone still loves this piece

jpohl402

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/7/12
Hello... Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy this watch? How do I get in touch with this angus bloke.. I've tried searching and found nothing...

Thanks in advance... Lovely watch and lovely replica! ??

Since nobody else answered you, Angus is from Puretime.
their website is www.puretime-asia.com
hope ive helped :)

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
Hello... Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy this watch? How do I get in touch with this angus bloke.. I've tried searching and found nothing...

Thanks in advance... Lovely watch and lovely replica! ??

Since nobody else answered you, Angus is from Puretime.
their website is www.puretime-asia.com
hope ive helped :)

Unfortunately his website is still down. For @k3nnyx, you can get this Buemi pretty much at any TDs here, provided they're still in stock though.

jamztio

I'm Pretty Popular
10/1/12
^ Yeah. But I don't think it'll be like that forever since it wasn't supposed to be a 'limited' release like MH or TA12. But for now, once they're gone, they're gone.

Desiree

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
6/6/14
Just wondering did noob manufacture one of the bluemi? Or is J12 the only maker for this watch as in the instance of BB?