• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Sabastian Buemi is on

Doc0005

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
17/11/13
Joining the SB club...

usuvuja4.jpg
Joined too :lolcina:

Stealthy

MULTI ACCOUNT
9/4/13
I just sold my RBII so now I have some shopping budget....:lol:

Is this SB more accurate compared to RB? Does the sec@12 movement from J12 better than noob?

I don't know what I should buy....SB, FC V3, Fifty Fathoms, or 3777

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
If you are looking for accurate to gen, the FF or 3777 are closer than any AP ROO is going to be. FC Diver V3 is quite good as well. I hear you can't actually get a FF right now though.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
An amazing rep few more pics of mine before I list it

nesary9a.jpg

esepe4et.jpg

jegajapy.jpg

anu9ahyh.jpg

3y4a3uby.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Lol, both incorrect
I've too many reps and as much as I would love to keep it as it's killer on Vic's strap something's gotta give
I'll be listing in the next few days!

Sent from my iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
Man...and here i just ordered one...and a strap from Vic!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Lol, both incorrect ?
I've too many reps and as much as I would love to keep it as it's killer on Vic's strap something's gotta give?
I'll be listing in the next few days!

Sent from my ? iPhone 5s Using TapaTalk2 S???R?I?????

Nothing's gotta give when you mentally accept that you are hopelessly addicted and 30 AP reps is acceptable behaviour, even for the misses.

:angel:

BuddhistGirafe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/13
If the fricken Panda (42) doesn't get stocked soon I might just pick one of these up M2M or TD, whichever comes first. My diver is boring me and waiting for a new AP sucks.

iliketowatch

Renowned Member
20/7/12
If the fricken Panda (42) doesn't get stocked soon I might just pick one of these up M2M or TD, whichever comes first. My diver is boring me and waiting for a new AP sucks.

Yeah, I went through this exact thought process....and now this is on the way to me:

L8sFoYS.jpg

That Panda will show up on m2m eventually, or noob will re-release, or maybe J12 will develop a rep. I will buy it then. In the meantime, too many other watches on the list!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk