• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Offshore RG Rubber Clad Noob Factory Pictorial Review

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
So much for good weather on monday to take 3sum pics :( Snowing up there too?

Excellent news about the wife, not only are you allowed to keep it but you get one bought for you!! Lucky sod.

You have heard things about release date of 57th i take it?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Yip snowing here too, don't think I'm gonna have much joy getting any pics
Yeh really looking forward to 57th, can't see my name on the 1st 150 but Toro says I'm in the 1st batch don't want to pester the guy with questions like "what no am I'm" lol
You got your name down for 1

7180710F-11B4-4CA8-B6C9-E4C1699B9B78-14838-00000836234C9483.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

kindred666

12/3/12
Was about to ask you too because not seeing your name on the 57th, was thinking huh no love for the 57th??

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Was about to ask you too because not seeing your name on the 57th, was thinking huh no love for the 57th??

Lol, thought the same when I saw the list but I've asked the question and Toro says I'm in the 1st batch:popcorn:

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Dont mock the snow lads, had my arse back in the snowplough this week, and was out from 4am this morning, and had a Super Mario Kart tail out on an untreated surface, still, it more than pays for my new Addiction that Sharrkey has started.
P.S, managed to get a straight swap for the CrPo against a V3 from another well known Scottish member mate.
P.P.S, 57th..........mmmmmmmmmibbes aye hahaha

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
I could have done some Marketing for the 57th for Toro with my pics and a new thread, but by the looks of it they will all be sold before its even released
931075332d3cc5054bfb272c2bc3ba28.jpg

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Yip snowing here too, don't think I'm gonna have much joy getting any pics
Yeh really looking forward to 57th, can't see my name on the 1st 150 but Toro says I'm in the 1st batch don't want to pester the guy with questions like "what no am I'm" lol
You got your name down for 1

That panda pic is sensational - still snapseed?

Just went and had a look at the list - you'll be one of the 'torobravo' names i would've thoughy. hahaa i would not like to be him getting stupid emails like that all day.. i wonder how much of the 150 origionals will end up paying and getting it, can imagine he gets a lot of time wasting.

I haven't, to be honest work has just been to busy recently - haven't kept up on the fora at all and had forgotten about.

Doubt i could get on it now so i'll just wait it out to see pics of the first batch and then decide form there. Wonder how good the rep strap will be.

And i'm sure you'll still do your fair share of marketing for toro regardless :hehehe: :woot:

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
P.p.p.s
a neeeeeed this:thud:

image_zps1337e61d.jpg

Pppps.. need one of these too!! May even just get a v3.5 DLC coated (if i can find somewhere decent in UK) as I don't want to wait wait 1year+ and 'they' probably don't do it anyway.

Check this:

PrimaryProductImagehomepage-template_341332690348.jpg

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Wonder if anyone has the inner bezel ring in either yellow or orange???
Think that would be sweet.

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
I'm sure one of our talented modders would give it a go if you were willing to risk an inner bezel ring :D

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
That panda pic is sensational - still snapseed?

Just went and had a look at the list - you'll be one of the 'torobravo' names i would've thoughy. hahaa i would not like to be him getting stupid emails like that all day.. i wonder how much of the 150 origionals will end up paying and getting it, can imagine he gets a lot of time wasting.

I haven't, to be honest work has just been to busy recently - haven't kept up on the fora at all and had forgotten about.

Doubt i could get on it now so i'll just wait it out to see pics of the first batch and then decide form there. Wonder how good the rep strap will be.

And i'm sure you'll still do your fair share of marketing for toro regardless :hehehe: :woot:

Yeh not seen you on much reciently, if you like the 57th get your name down for the second 100 batch mate, I'm sure there will be a few non payers from the 1st batch but they will be easily replaced, I've cash waiting, well the wife's cash:popcorn:
Still running with snapseed, fantastic app and also us pic stitch and collage for combining shots, can't get a great shot of the trio too much detail for the iPhone 5, is great for single shots but multiple it struggles with.

B352FA3D-D27D-43A3-B248-068545D86C05-14838-0000085769EC76FA.jpg

Tbh I'm not really fussed on black watches.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Dont mock the snow lads, had my arse back in the snowplough this week, and was out from 4am this morning, and had a Super Mario Kart tail out on an untreated surface, still, it more than pays for my new Addiction that Sharrkey has started.
P.S, managed to get a straight swap for the CrPo against a V3 from another well known Scottish member mate.
P.P.S, 57th..........mmmmmmmmmibbes aye hahaha

Haha everyone wants to blame me, I'm a a Ap noob:popcorn:

That's great!!! Enjoy the change of the new dial design as compared to the regular ROOs. :)

Dial looks fantastic cant wait to see Toros finished rep, fantastic combination dial, gold numericals, rubber bezel, Ss case and sexy hornback it's giving me wood as I type:hehehe:

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12

Mate, you would never know. Have had a good look at a lot of your pics and am really looking forward to seeing one in the flesh.
Sending my CrPo to Rich today and he's sending his V3 to me.
Good lady made the mistake in hospital the other day of saying

"buy what you want honey, must be bored stiff in here"

Bet she'll regret that one, lol.
:cheers:

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Just for the record, does anyone know if an inner bezel ring could be bought separately???

kindred666

12/3/12

Dial looks fantastic cant wait to see Toros finished rep, fantastic combination dial, gold numericals, rubber bezel, Ss case and sexy hornback it's giving me wood as I type:hehehe:

Oh no, you are going to get another APbands Hornback with gold stitch to tempt us again!!!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Just for the record, does anyone know if an inner bezel ring could be bought separately???

I know someone who's got one, but not sure if he's had it fitted yet.
That's a open statement from the wife Bud:thumbsup: get stuck in then cause once the baby arrives it will be " another new watch, hmm don't think, so you need to buy nappies, baby needs new clothes":spank: