• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Offshore RG Rubber Clad Noob Factory Pictorial Review

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I've seen a GEN owner put a light grey Hornback on a Panda. It looked insane. I'm still trying to decide which color combo to finalize on mine.

marblegranite

Getting To Know The Place
28/2/12
Wow there is so much eye candy in this thread! Great pics sharrkey! I have to agree that this is probably the best marketing the Noob factory got for the RGRC LOL

Started reading this thread last night, and by the time I finished I had already ordered and sent payment for the AP Diver and RGRC :picard:. Now deciding on where to order the black croc with rose gold stitching strap. Was leaning towards AP Bands like sharrkey but after seeing this post am now considering Orloff - http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/montauk-mario-orloff-135923

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Haha I think I will be waiting a while for a commission kickback from the dealers or noob factory, thanks for the kind words bud:thumbsup: you will be delighted with both reps that you have ordered.

marblegranite

28/2/12
If they are business savvy they will send you a free safari rep to continue increasing their sales :D:.

Did you consider the Orloff straps before ordering from AP Bands?

And would you mind sending a link to the AP Bands strap you ordered? I want to make sure I order the right one. I'm halfway reading this thread but haven't found a link yet - http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/ap-bands-discount-134080

Thanks bud!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
If they are business savvy they will send you a free safari rep to continue increasing their sales :D:.

Did you consider the Orloff straps before ordering from AP Bands?

And would you mind sending a link to the AP Bands strap you ordered? I want to make sure I order the right one. I'm halfway reading this thread but haven't found a link yet - http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php/ap-bands-discount-134080

Thanks bud!

Haha wishful thinking :rofl: here's the link to the one I got http://apbands.com/shop/merchant.mv...LK&Category_Code=ROO-HORN-ALL&Product_Count=1

I've bought from Mario before, and considering getting a strap from him for my new Panda:D: Planning to start a new thread for it but I'm at my max bandwidth with photobucket ATM so need to wait for the monthly reset on it.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
a9e7b9ac86754aaefb6aa0fc6bd5cebf.jpg

marblegranite

28/2/12
Strap ordered. Went with the same one you got from AP Bands. Why change a winning team? LOL

Now the waiting game begins... At least I'll have all the pics on this thread to comfort me and make me drool until the watches arrive :cheers:.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Strap ordered. Went with the same one you got from AP Bands. Why change a winning team? LOL

Now the waiting game begins... At least I'll have all the pics on this thread to comfort me and make me drool until the watches arrive :cheers:.

Wow this thread has turned out to be costly for some? Sorry guys but well worth it

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
This thread has turn out to be costly more for many :)

Sorry bud

Weather is miserable today and was really hoping to get some good pics, but no joy

86858C54-2926-4233-AD83-4AE7E9185633-12227-000006B8A9EFB653.jpg

6B80D436-EFAC-49E9-97FB-E0AB34423F69-12227-000006B8AF6F2ADE.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

jd01449

I'm Pretty Popular
20/2/12
Dammit Sharrkey, your making every single person want this.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ayubgantz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/9/12
Get into touch with noob fac through Angus mate - I'm sure they'll send some samples your way haha! The bracelet looks awesome. Bravo