• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak Offshore RG Rubber Clad Noob Factory Pictorial Review

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
mine finally arrived.

img4664w.jpg

Looking great, get some more pics up cwazy1

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk S???R?I?????

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Damn sharkey, pics at the top!! AP on AP action - that's what i'm talking about!! :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:

Both look stunning, i think you're going to end up costing me 400 dollarydoos for one of those straps. It really does look amazing + for me it would make the RGRC completely different to the RG hublot i've got, whereas atm their similar.. seems to make sense.

When do you get time to wear your diver now with these two beauties? How in love are you with the panda?

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Wear the RGRG on day off and Been wearing the panda to work, would love to keep the panda but I want the 57th so something's gotta give, shame tbh, see if I can talk the missus around lol.

Diver I've been wearing at night, wife thinks I'm nuts

ayubgantz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
1/9/12
To be fair to her, this is an obsession after all!

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
Get her a diver.. Sure that would sweeten her up a bit!

If you had to chose between diver and panda (yes I know hugely diff watches lol) which would you go for? If you keep panda you thinking keep on SS bracelet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rubberj00

Renowned Member
21/2/09
It's actually really good 3 actually, all are good for diff times! Lets get a threesome shot soon please :)

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Get her a diver.. Sure that would sweeten her up a bit!

If you had to chose between diver and panda (yes I know hugely diff watches lol) which would you go for? If you keep panda you thinking keep on SS bracelet?

Diver would be too big for her, and she's got a gen Jacob & Co watch and the white Hub..
Diver & Panda hmm that's a really hard one tbh, I actually prefer the dial on the panda and getting used to the Ss bracelet so it doesn't feel as heavy to wear, but the diver is also soooo comfortable to wear.
RGRC is staying so if I had to choose probably the panda will go BUT will try and keep both and get the 57th.

It's actually really good 3 actually, all are good for diff times! Lets get a threesome shot soon please :)

Will try and get a few shots of the trio on Monday weather permitting as I'm off.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
See whit ye'v started mate. A was happy as Larry, paying no attention to AP then oot the blue, BOOOOOM. Now a need one. lol.

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
Not been a fan of gold watches for sometime, but that is stunning buddy.
GIIIIIIIIILL A NEED ANOTHER WATCH!!!!

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Looks like I'll be able to keep the Panda Wife's offered to buy me the 57th for my birthday

3a103882de268582bec7774bad3f0673.jpg

So just need another hornback for it

59e7a50b5b9a1392b782e1ea059ffc2d.jpg

Sent from my Now Outdated iPad3 using Tapatalk

Aldo69

I'm Pretty Popular
29/10/12
In the words of Monty Python, "You LUCKY LUCKY barsteward" hahaha nice one mate.

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
In the words of Monty Python, "You LUCKY LUCKY barsteward" hahaha nice one mate.

Haha, I've it well sorted mate:D: birthdays not till July, so can get the rep now and milk her for a hornback just before my birthday in July :rofl:

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
Anyone know what sort of cash a gen Ap Ss deployant is? And am I right I saying that the 57th has a Ss one

Edit

Just checked, Ss deployant