• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Royal Oak 15400 Gen vs. Rep (BP) comparison

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
If you already have a 15400 why don't carry on an offshore ? They are now in promotions on TD..
Might be an option, but it's very difficult to choose and too much temptations :D
I'm considering something on leather + bracelet.
For the moment I'll enjoy a cleaner dial, but ROO is on my future list definitely..

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
Might be an option, but it's very difficult to choose and too much temptations :D
I'm considering something on leather + bracelet.
For the moment I'll enjoy a cleaner dial, but ROO is on my future list definitely..

Yes , too much temptations , watches are sometimes more attractive than girls , but in your country better girls..:smile:
the most ROO's in promotion are with rubber or leather strap but I prefer the steel bracelet

mskwatch

I'm Pretty Popular
12/3/15
EU
Yes , too much temptations , watches are sometimes more attractive than girls , but in your country better girls..:smile:
the most ROO's in promotion are with rubber or leather strap but I prefer the steel bracelet
You're right, and don't forget girls need watches too ;)
Are ROO and RO bracelets/straps interchangeable? Our reps will fit gen straps?

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
You're right, and don't forget girls need watches too ;)
Are ROO and RO bracelets/straps interchangeable? Our reps will fit gen straps?

Yes unfortunately I know.. and the big problem is that they are not satisfied with rep. but gen..:smile::wink:
I think RO and ROO bracelet/straps are not interchangeable because RO is 40-41 mm. size and ROO 42-44 mm.

gregarthur

Known Member
3/8/15
Hi all
As promised, here are a few images of my new 15400 v6 with the 3120 decorative plate, as you will see the quality fitment of the bezel screws are much better than previous models, and the dial colour / shimmering look is a lot more accurate to that of the Gen, plus on the wrist ..the extra 1 mm back cover isn't that noticeable IMO
im very happy with it..
anyways..
enjoy :punk:

http://http://
http://

20150623_202814_zpsrz4gsfyv.jpg

http://

damn that's a really nice watch you've got! how much did you pay? did you serviced it first or just use it ootb?

bops

Getting To Know The Place
21/7/14
exactly and still the latest versions are even closer to gens. shame that this is not the same for 15300

TheSociety

Respected Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
3/8/15
CONUS
Beautiful! I've been looking for a good RG rep of the 15400 for some time now. Still haven't settled on one because of the bracelet quality.

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
The 15400 is such a beautiful watch, glad to have this thread stickied here

selfcity

Do not accept unsolicited offers
8/2/13
Looks like i'll pull the trigger on a 15400 blue dial from TF. :megusta:

P.S. It'll be the same regardless if it's from Ryan or Torobravos right? :punk:

vanderbilt

24/8/15
Hi I am in the market for the best 15400 in black or white dial.

Can someone please recommend the links to the current best version? I need the ones with movements engraved like the Gen of course.

[Beast]

25/8/15
Hi I am in the market for the best 15400 in black or white dial.

Can someone please recommend the links to the current best version? I need the ones with movements engraved like the Gen of course.

+1

I'm looking for a 41mm black dial 15400 SS with Miyota 9015 movement. I'm in EU. Which would be the cheapest TD for me to order from, counting the shipping?

Silvanos

Renowned Member
22/5/15
The prices are nearly the same , in my experience in general and quickness answering , the best was intime, I bought 15400 myota9015 from them

[Beast]

25/8/15
Yeah, I ordered the black dial version. Did not arrive yet. But judging from the QC pics all are not made with required percision, so take a good look for possible flaws.

Iaugh

6/7/13
bought these from Ryan (my second rep and both from V6) and I really like it :)