• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO datewheel production.

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
7c937874045fc283a5298cd215d406ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
This is the 6 o'clock window. Once received I'll
Get some pictures ok guys..

is this the same thing legend is working on? or you're trying to announce something?

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
Not this is a normal guy from holland trying out as well will send pictures if ok..

you might want to start another thread if they are not related.

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
Oh ok sorry

RG417

I'm Pretty Popular
19/10/12
No comments. This isnt my thread ive been told not to post my stuff here.will open a new one as well as wait for this date wheel patiently

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Hey guys...

Guess who's back. This is my first post in the AP forum for a while, so why shouldn't I give this amazing project a bump?!

I've been collecting gens during the period that I was gone. Due to a burglary which hit me hard I'm now back to have a look here.
I don't know yet if I'll contribute a lot but I'll try.

My interest in AP is still huge although I've been shifting a lot to Patek and Rolex as well. And yep, I became quite a vintage lover.
Anyway, BUMP for this soon to be "LEGENDARY" thread!

Good to see y'all back.

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Welcome back Edge, nice to see you here ;)

tosoboso

I'm Pretty Popular
5/2/15
Hey [MENTION=12666]Edgematic[/MENTION], that's been more or less a full year. Good to have you back...

And sorry to hear about the burglary

Eseips

5/4/16
Hi Edge, I don´t know why, I´m not here for long but i already knew your name before. Always good if some old legends return :) I personally hope you didn´t loose everything and hopefully some watches were insured if you collected gens. Always sad to read about something like that. Heard a story like that in a german gen-watch forum. I wish you all the best and welcome back!! Cheers!

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Having Edge in the date wheel project really ups the game and advances the launch date.

mr.j4mes

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/16
do you have a time frame when you think you can start to produce these?

fana05

12/5/12
Hey guys...

Guess who's back. This is my first post in the AP forum for a while, so why shouldn't I give this amazing project a bump?!

I've been collecting gens during the period that I was gone. Due to a burglary which hit me hard I'm now back to have a look here.
I don't know yet if I'll contribute a lot but I'll try.

My interest in AP is still huge although I've been shifting a lot to Patek and Rolex as well. And yep, I became quite a vintage lover.
Anyway, BUMP for this soon to be "LEGENDARY" thread!

Good to see y'all back.
I think a proper DW for the diver could potentially be a huge seller seeing how many are out there and how it's the #1 grievance with the model

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk