• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO datewheel production.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
I am neutral on both DWs: Mikey and Edge. Whatever people want me to install, I will install it. But it would be foolish to think that neither producer have profited. Initially, maybe they invest $1,000s. But only to make it back and more. ... Both DWs are imperfect. Both need improving. Anybody with a 10X loupe can see that, LOL. Re-invest money into V2 and V3 before going on to other DWs. Please. Otherwise, uh .... Sorry. The "pursuit for perfection" needs to be re-initiated after every run, even if it feel like a Sisyphus task. Neither are "the best" because they have not yet become "the best." I pushed Prof to produce a V2 cyclops and he did, and now it is perfect, after I criticized his V1 (which is still the best cyclops for Frankens). So, what keeps the DW producers from a V2? They need to think past their resistances.... We all do. And our interests and impulses.

problem here mikey and edge team both have real world jobs and families. each print run must be investment then they push the break-even each bad test batch. franken will be minority demand. how many franken owner will send watch cross border on every version update? there is saturation point and then risk jfac/noob make date wheel update then world falls apart. angus mention forum only account for 30% replica sold then say only 50% bother with mods

Franken

Horology Curious
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
2/6/17
just ordered 4 of these date windows last week, can't wait to receive them!

will post images once received.

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
on a scale from now to eternity how close, or better how far, are we from an Omega dw for 7750 ?

xpresso

Known Member
18/2/17
I'm noob to AP mod, where can I buy the datewheel & cyclops? (or AR as well?)
I have a Sebastien ROO from JF and try to make it better. Thanks.

aprolexlover

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
29/6/17
I'm noob to AP mod, where can I buy the datewheel & cyclops? (or AR as well?)
I have a Sebastien ROO from JF and try to make it better. Thanks.

Date wheel > Mikey's DW
Cyclops > Legend or Prof Steve
Crystal > Prof Steve
Strap > VIC

Now use the search bar to locate these people.

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
abbb55024eeef975623cae66785f24f1.jpg

500dbff831c103a1a8384655a3b7882f.jpg

b5c436846dbcbedbe34a24308a04f1c2.jpg

Just installed my DW, but don't know why all the dates are sitting at the bottom instead of the middle. Is there any way to fix this? And is it because I have a bad movement? Please save my franken.

Sent from the RWI App

antotony0203

Renowned Member
30/4/17
abbb55024eeef975623cae66785f24f1.jpg

500dbff831c103a1a8384655a3b7882f.jpg

b5c436846dbcbedbe34a24308a04f1c2.jpg

Just installed my DW, but don't know why all the dates are sitting at the bottom instead of the middle. Is there any way to fix this? And is it because I have a bad movement? Please save my franken.

Sent from the RWI App
And I am sure it is not an common alignment issues due to the DW as all the dates are aligned at the bottom.

Sent from the RWI App

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
hi guys, anybody know how to contact legend? pls PM me.. i've been looking for my watch part from him for several months already, it's currently in his possession

thanks
I can tell you that Legend is a stand up guy and a true asset for the whole rep community. I can also assure you he won't run away with your watch, parts or whatever you sent to him. Maybe you 'harass' him with a lot of pms asking the same questions that he already replied several times.
I can understand those guys and/or modders who have to work with some impatient members around here. So I suggest you to wait until he back to you, because he will ;)

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
@puklat. Before I respond here, I will give you the chance to put your post right. It's not nice to come on here and imply that I'm a scammer.
I will not engage you, as I have done nothing wrong. I will give you time to put things rightly across.

@tinitonsi thanks for believing in me bro. Puklat did not tell the entire truth and I am giving him a chance to retract his statement and apologize before I respond. Thanks brother. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Allure

puklat

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/1/15
Sorry for not contacting you with PM @legend, i didnt open RWI for 7 months and i even forgot my password, so i always work through whatsapp as we do previously. I know you're a good guy and my post can damage your reputation.

Please let me know, when u back at Sg and able to help me with my parts.

thanks