• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO datewheel production.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
I do not know if the powermatic uses the same datewheel as the 2824. Since they are often installed with the diver datewheel I would suppose they do.

Is there a modder that can chime in? @zocker4711

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I do not know if the powermatic uses the same datewheel as the 2824. Since they are often installed with the diver datewheel I would suppose they do.

Is there a modder that can chime in? @zocker4711

Fits. :)

zocker4711

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/3/13
Yes it Fits ;)

The ETA C07.111 or know as Powermatic 80
Is Based at the ETA2824 and so the Date Section is near the same.
The engineers have optimise a few Jewel things in the C07.111 and they made a little Bit more Space for another Spring the Elinflex Spring.
This Gives the Movement another 10h more Power Reserve.
So to go in all Details would take too long ;) heehe

so Yes the 28xx DateWheels can be used on that...

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Perfect, I wasn't sure! So to all the guys with the powermatic Divers, it fits :).

D

d4m.test

So what's the best quality and finish between these and Mikey's latest date wheel ?

They are for different movements. Mikey's are for the standard rep 7750 movements. These are for the 28xx series (divers) and the LWO's for frankens.

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
So what's the best quality and finish between these and Mikey's latest date wheel ?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

legend mention above legend & mikey improve the build for franken and diver. you go with font prefer or follow watch series. under 2 pieces glass surface finish is not notice difference

vlocity

Do not accept unsolicited offers
1/7/14
The datewheels have finally arrived!
Pics:

01_zpsy8uc2liq.jpg

02_zpsmt8n7jve.jpg

03_zpsemexj2wy.jpg

04_zpsqnrypzth.jpg

Some iphone shots, will be packed in a plastic box as pictured:

image1_zps9xjghore.jpg

image2_zpssusevquz.jpg

image3_zpsk2ty2q1g.jpg

The datewheels look amazing. Printing quality is what you'd expect from a Swiss made part.
Hello Edgmatic, new on the forum, doesnt know how to do .. how can i get one of those date wheel? for 2824 ?
And what will be the price? Thanks

Babang

Getting To Know The Place
8/2/17
I've read in an other thred (I forgot where) that this DW is not suitable for AP Diver because it's using miyota.

Is it right?

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I've read in an other thred (I forgot where) that this DW is not suitable for AP Diver because it's using miyota.

Is it right?

Yes. Only fits your Diver if it's 2824 based.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Thanks for all the orders guys!

Is the datewheel fitting a 2836 movement (ceramic diver)?

Yes it does!

Hello Edgmatic, new on the forum, doesnt know how to do .. how can i get one of those date wheel? for 2824 ?
And what will be the price? Thanks

They can be ordered from our website: http://www.omegadatewheel.com

Any update on shipping these out?

Your paypal should have been updated! Send me a PM if it didn't.

Is it right?

Yes and no, a lot of divers are equipped with a ETA/Selitta 2824 movt. The datewheels fit the 28xx movements and Powermatic movement.
They don't fit the miyota movements afaik.

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
It has been shipped, the tracking number is visible in your paypal. Send me a PM with your e-mail and I'll send it to you.

Curt941

I'm Pretty Popular
26/1/11
I got my tracking number, already in the US and actually they tried to deliver yesterday but I wasn't home, so going by later today to pick them up!

Thanks

QueTip

Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
Amazing work Edge and your team! Big kudos to you. Can't wait to see them in action in my Franken builds. :)