• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP ROO datewheel production.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Guys we are still working on this. Test fitting and all. So far, the results look promising. I'll see if I can release a sneak preview pic soon. ;)

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.

Reactions: Allure

tinitonsi

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
Certified
21/3/14
Guys we are still working on this. Test fitting and all. So far, the results look promising. I'll see if I can release a sneak preview pic soon. ;)

Message crafted while riding a leathery juvenile T-Rex and charging toward the horizon.
Can't wait, bro ;)

Jeane123

6/4/15

Super excited!!!

pamfan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/10/14
Sorry if I sound like a complete noob here. With reference to the "I" series AP SS Divers, are the date wheel fonts already identical to the Gen?

Jeane123

6/4/15
[MENTION=31341]legend[/MENTION] , do you have any update on this ?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
[MENTION=31341]legend[/MENTION] , do you have any update on this ?

Jeane and other guys, we have failed a few times and am changing the approach. I believe in the light at the end of the tunnel and no I don't want it to be the train.
We shall update ASAP guys please be patient a while longer. :)

Reactions: Allure

AstroAvia

Renowned Member
29/8/08
BRAZIL
With the current ETA policy of severely limiting the supply of genuine parts, would it not be profitable to make standard ETA day and date wheels too?

koko105

12/1/15
Does the datewheels will fit the Miyota 9015 movement for my White dial diver
Also will you produce white Datewheel

Watcherswatch

Known Member
16/6/16
Jeane and other guys, we have failed a few times and am changing the approach. I believe in the light at the end of the tunnel and no I don't want it to be the train.
We shall update ASAP guys please be patient a while longer. :)

super excited!!
Take your time and make it perfect please :) I ll even sell my ap roo to buy one if I wont be able to affor one :)

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Woodshedding on a project requiring 200% attention to pull it off correctly. Let us support him.