• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Montauk Highway *REP REGISTRY*

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
I have a NOOB on a jacob strap and its my favorite AP ROO and the only AP i would consider buying a gen if i get lucky to find one priced right

Buben88

Known Member
Certified
11/5/11
Italy
Ho my god, rep world is getting very difficult, so the MH is not a rare pieces? i cant undestand

Buben88

Known Member
Certified
11/5/11
Italy
I'm sorry can someone help me out undestand if my watch is a V1 or a V2?
Yesterday i try to sell it on the forum and they nuke my post so i think is better to understand first if is a V1 or a V2.

these is my watch

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Yesterday i try to sell it on the forum and they nuke my post so i think is better to understand first if is a V1 or a V2.
Your sale was not nuked because of the watch but because of your member status and your selling price. Whether you list it as a v1 or v2 has actually no relevance trust me. Read through the rules and list it properly and at the right price it’ll sell itself no matter which version it happens to be. All the best.

Reactions: Allure and TESLA760

Buben88

Known Member
Certified
11/5/11
Italy
Your sale was not nuked because of the watch but because of your member status and your selling price. Whether you list it as a v1 or v2 has actually no relevance trust me. Read through the rules and list it properly and at the right price it’ll sell itself no matter which version it happens to be. All the best.
Thanks legend, It is a watch that unfortunately I have never worn maybe 8 times but I am pretty sure that I regret having sold it, what do you recommend? I would like to sell it to finance a nautilus or a jumbo

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thanks legend, It is a watch that unfortunately I have never worn maybe 8 times but I am pretty sure that I regret having sold it, what do you recommend? I would like to sell it to finance a nautilus or a jumbo
Well I understand. Ok here is what you should do

1. Identify the watch version (not crucial but it can help a little)

2. Price it reasonably. You cannot sell it for more than you bought it for.

3. If it’s a high value sale do get the relevant HVS approval.

4. If you need to be supporting member to sell this watch do upgrade your membership accordingly by contacting @trailboss99 direct. (see rules on selling frequency)

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16

Old but Gold ;)
Ricky Gervais Lol GIF

• Haha
Reactions: g-yice

Buben88

Known Member
Certified
11/5/11
Italy
Well I understand. Ok here is what you should do

1. Identify the watch version (not crucial but it can help a little)

3. If it’s a high value sale do get the relevant HVS approval.

4. If you need to be supporting member to sell this watch do upgrade your membership accordingly by contacting @trailboss99 direct. (see rules on selling frequency)

1. Need other users help :)
2. Ok no overprice it
3. Ok
4. On my way to become one :)

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth

these is my watch

From the DW I would say it's Noob and not JF.

I could be wrong, not an MH expert at all.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Actually, because it is no longer in production he can sell it for a reasonable price, not just the purchase price. Having said that I'm not sure a stock one is worth all that much more than the original retail but there does appear to be a premium.

Reactions: legend

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Actually, because it is no longer in production he can sell it for a reasonable price, not just the purchase price. Having said that I'm not sure a stock one is worth all that much more than the original retail but there does appear to be a premium.
@Buben88 here you go from the chief himself. It’s a lovely piece so all the best with your sale!

Reactions: Buben88 and Allure

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
What a great opportunity to get some help on identifying my MH. I bought it here on M2M some time ago but the seller didn´t know the factory or version either. He just mentioned, that it probably has a DW- ,Tachy- , Pinion- , and sunken Screw-Mod. Can someone identify this model? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: g-yice

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
What a great opportunity to get some help on identifying my MH. I bought it here on M2M some time ago but the seller didn´t know the factory or version either. He just mentioned, that it probably has a DW- ,Tachy- , Pinion- , and sunken Screw-Mod. Can someone identify this model? Thanks in advance!
From what I can see:

- eta datewheel replacement
- hand base modded
- tachy isn’t modded
- sunken bezel screws done

I am unsure which base model (Noob/JF) it is though. I will leave that to the ubiquitous @QueTip

Last edited:
Reactions: JayBee0815

g-yice

Repper 2.0
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
8/8/21
EU

What a beauty 😍

• Love
Reactions: JayBee0815