• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP Montauk Highway *REP REGISTRY*

Edgematic

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/08
Guys,

I got a PM from a fellow RG first-class member, Mikey2008 with the proposal to put up a REP REGISTRY thread/file. I pretty much liked the idea.

I quote Mike:

"It'll be interesting for forum members to know who owns which serial or the country the watch resides. members can choose to stay anonymous, but bragging rights works"

Well, Mike, you're right, this is a fantastic idea!

So, all MH owners, please add your MH serial number to the google document and share it with us! But beware, since google is an open platform, do not mention anything about a forum name...

Via this spreadsheet it will be possible to track down the 100 Montauks produced!

AP MONTAUK HIGHWAY REGISTRY!

Bonesey

Mythical Poster
Advisor
15/1/11
yup, sold out a while ago. ToroBravo on RG was the only dealer selling them at the time.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
That would be ToroBravo on RG and RWG mate: http://www.replica-watches-guide.com/forum/index.php?showforum=156
Toro was the only guy carrying them because Toro had them made.

But beware, since google is an open platform, do not mention anything about a forum name...

Why? Have you googled "replica watch forum" lately? :D
Feel free to shout it from the rooftops, we aren't hiding.

Hell, out twitter feed is going out to the #watches and #Baselworld hashtag clouds as well as the Victorinox and World Tempus website hosted twitter streams. Victorinox and Breaumont follow and re-tweet us (gen related tweets) so I don't think a doc on google is gunna do us any harm.

Kolchak

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/11/10
IMAG0647.jpg

trksh-bzr

Mythical Poster
Advisor
25/9/09
197. filled it in at the bottom, don't wanna mess it up trying to fill it in, in the right order..

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
mh, I thought only 100 were made, so you guys are entering 3 digits numbers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

jstreit

Renowned Member
18/1/12
There are only 100 made but the gen has 500 made I believe. So the there are only 100 of 500 numbers used.

Correction 300 is the number of gens so it's 100 of 300 numbers that were used.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I know, but why collecting sn's if 200 are missing?
It would have been cool if the numbers on the watches started
at 1 to 100... then I could see the fun in this thread.

Sent from Gurus iPad using Tapatalk

jstreit

Renowned Member
18/1/12
They just want a grouping of all the people with them. It's the same thing because no matter what there will only be 100 numbers so if everyone participates all will be traceable.

mike 8

Legendary Member
13/8/11
London Jewelers of East Hampton approached AP to make a watch that would capture the essence of the "Hamptons".
LJ only wanted 50 made. AP would only take on the project if 300 were to be produced.
LJ agreed and the watch was only to be sold at London Jewelers 3 locations...20,500.00
The owner of LJ was actually fearful that they would not be able to sell all 300.
The watch sold out in pre orders.
Here is the link to the launch party in East Hampton...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_zZqxzWiIo"]London Jewelers Audemars Piguet Royal Off Shore Montauk Highway - YouTube[/ame]