• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

ukbondraider

20/9/14
Seems like there are quite a few for sale in the M2M. Wonder why?

Yeah noticed this too. Not sure why. My Ti Schumi is currently my daily beater whilst my RG Schumi is my weekend watch. Imo they are the best rep watches ever made in the history of rep watches.

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
I agree, alongside the 44FC the Schumi trio are awesome. Got my blue one on Friday and have to say its my favourite of the three, I love the blue strap and tones on the dial. They are all good though and surprisingly comfy to wear.

TheDonSL

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/12/13
I just ordered the Blue Schumi as well lol along with some other goodies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bmwmcrzy

Known Member
29/9/14

Thanks.

So I know the shade of gray on the face dial on the Titanium & Platinum is a bit darker than the gen.
Is someone making a better face dial?
Does anyone have an idea when a V2 is coming out?

How's the blue strap on the Platinum?
It seems darker like a darker shade of blue than the gen.

I'm very tempted to buy a Platinum.
Can some members post pictures of the Platinum?

pcardoza

Renowned Member
1/12/14
The dial on the Ti is definitely darker than the GEN. HOWEVER, IMO, this is one of those rare occasions where the rep looks better than the GEN version. I went ahead and bought the Ti and cannot believe how great it looks. I'm thinking the odds of bumping into anyone who has actually seen a GEN Schumi in person are pretty darned slim.

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
Personally (and I know I may be an exception here) I'm tired of all this "a bit darker than the gen" and "darker shade of blue than the gen". In my view the Schumi trio are beautifully engineered watches in their own right, the only thing that potentially lets them down being the quality of the movements within. Even the rubber straps are superb - far better than the RubberB I have for my DSSD. If you really want a platinum Schumi that is identical to gen then I suggest you either fork out the tens of thousands of $ to buy a gen or don't buy at all.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
I actually would have liked an accurate shade of grey on the Schumi. The hope for a V2 which fixes this problem is what is holding me back from getting the RG and Plat.

danielv2000

Renowned Member
14/10/10
Nice watch indeed but resale value took a beating! I believe one sold under $500 last week.

There seems to be a lot of APs for sale these days.

APGP89

Renowned Member
11/12/14
Asia
Nice watch indeed but resale value took a beating! I believe one sold under $500 last week.

There seems to be a lot of APs for sale these days.

I might as well bought the used one, that's pretty cheap for a new watch. :)

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
This decrease in resale-prices will stop ... now that we have seen nothing new (not what we would have liked to see) at SIHH 2015, we can / and will focus on already released or soon to come V2 ROO´s ... yeahha!!!

Dr. Theo

jackagi

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
8/10/11
This decrease in resale-prices will stop ... now that we have seen nothing new (not what we would have liked to see) at SIHH 2015, we can / and will focus on already released or soon to come V2 ROO´s ... yeahha!!!

Dr. Theo

Soon to come?

Any insight?

Soul2Soul

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/12/14
I love my Ti Schumi but getting sick of the greenish hue at the DW cyclop, nothing can be done?

ukbondraider

20/9/14
No one knows. Its all speculation. However if decorated movements are installed then they might fix other things. A decorated movement or new movement is also speculation.

Also bear in mind Noob has not yet delivered their version. Their version may come with a correct colour dial and decorated movement since they have already started on the divers.