• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

dailow5

You're Saying I Can Sell?
7/1/15
Is there a difference in quality between buying the Ti Schumi from intime or pure-time?

ad801

1/12/14
No it's the same, just a matter of preference of dealers. They all get the watch from the same factory.

Thanks,
AD801

dailow5

7/1/15
Oh, ok. Are most people satisfied with the QC pics or is it common to find some discrepancies and request another one?

ad801

1/12/14
No rep is perfect, however the quality is amazing you will not be disappointed

Thanks,
AD801

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Oh, ok. Are most people satisfied with the QC pics or is it common to find some discrepancies and request another one?

For my RG Schumi, I was lucky that the first sample was good with everything all lined up but for the LBJ, I went through about 5 before I got one that was acceptable. And I was lucky because by then, the TD pretty much told me to take it or leave it but the LBJ is known for the dial markers and the tachy rings being misaligned.

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
I had minor issues with my RG schumi QC as well. The grey areas on both pushers had a little discoloration spots but my td was able to clean them off so i didn't need for him to get another watch. And I was happy about that bc my dials and everything line up perfectly on this one. It did delay the shipping a little though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kamen

21/11/14
So I think my RG schumi and V7 diver got seized...been sitting at customs since the 8th with no updates... :(

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Really? Seized in BC? Never had any issues running through there, but now I'm worried.

kamen

21/11/14
Yea usually the package comes to customs and pretty much clears the same day but tracking says it's been at customs since the 8th and no updates so they probably opened it and seized it... Well, hopefully not and I get it tomorrow... but I've never had anything at customs for so long.

wolfwood

Put Some Respect On My Name
4/2/11
Really?! Both my LBJ and RG Schumi got delivered about a week ago without any issues. Actually I've never had any issues with packages coming in at all. Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets all work out.

slaughterer62

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
27/1/13
Charcoal grey croc strap:
SchumiwCharcoalGrey_zpsc1f4020b.jpg

kamen

21/11/14
Really?! Both my LBJ and RG Schumi got delivered about a week ago without any issues. Actually I've never had any issues with packages coming in at all. Sorry to hear that. Hope it gets all work out.

Thanks, hope it's just some delay as well. If not then the TD will send replacement and hopefully those make it haha. Patience is a must in this hobby...

Versaceboy54

I <3 DD’s
Certified
26/6/13
Just thought I'd post this If anyone is interested to know the RG schumi weighs 198.5 grams.

I just received a small scale in the mail that I won on eBay so I have been weighing all my watches [emoji1] Has anyone weighted the TI schumi? I'm curious if there is a weight difference ?

yentob

22/7/12
Just thought I'd post this If anyone is interested to know the RG schumi weighs 198.5 grams.

I just received a small scale in the mail that I won on eBay so I have been weighing all my watches [emoji1] Has anyone weighted the TI schumi? I'm curious if there is a weight difference ?

Was posted on another thread, TI is 163

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
So I think my RG schumi and V7 diver got seized...been sitting at customs since the 8th with no updates... :(

My RG Shumi sat in customs for over two weeks I just got it yesterday the 8th is nothing give it some time mine came thru NY JFK

kamen

21/11/14
My RG Shumi sat in customs for over two weeks I just got it yesterday the 8th is nothing give it some time mine came thru NY JFK

Really? Good to know man. Just based on past experiences coming through Vancouver BC using EMS has always been really fast for me. Customs 1 day max so this time felt a little worried.

Virpag

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
26/3/13
Really? Good to know man. Just based on past experiences coming through Vancouver BC using EMS has always been really fast for me. Customs 1 day max so this time felt a little worried.

Check the tracking it will say inbound into customs and the. Outbound from customs if it says seized then you worry but even then you will get a letter in the mail and send to the dealer hopefully trusted and the watch will be replaced I learned all this by reading posts and agonizing for 18 days good luck

kamen

21/11/14
No outbound from customs yet so I am just hoping it is waiting to be pushed through. No worries first thing I learned on these boards is extreme patience is necessary haha

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
Got my Schumi rose gold today from Ken and Jay. I'm really impressed. Just needs AR!