• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP MICHAEL SCHUMACHER 44MM By J12

n1smo

Known Member
5/12/14
Your pictures make me want a schumi :thinking:

Mine says hello!

064e3e56777852dc402e4ce0f84d51bf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shade

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/8/11
Hahaha thanks for the compliments on the pics guys.. But the schumi is probably one of the finest reps there is (imho)..

Despite there are flaws, and the dial colour is slightly wrong, but I personally feel the fit and finish is really a step ahead of other reps thats available...

Really wish they nailed the dial colour though, but I think they wont be able to unless they have the actual gen product in their hands..

quelfala

Renowned Member
21/6/13
Hahaha thanks for the compliments on the pics guys.. But the schumi is probably one of the finest reps there is (imho)..

Despite there are flaws, and the dial colour is slightly wrong, but I personally feel the fit and finish is really a step ahead of other reps thats available...

Really wish they nailed the dial colour though, but I think they wont be able to unless they have the actual gen product in their hands..

Well it was said that they bought a gen to rep this

Shade

18/8/11
If they did have the gen, then the flaw is definitely on purpose so we buy a v2

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
No. It makes sense to get all THREE!! Lol

Absolutely, I'd forgoten they've just issued the platinum. I think I will definitely be getting one of those as I really like the blue accents on dial and blue strap.

cgn1017

I'm Pretty Popular
13/8/09
Thanks guys... Def now in for the Ti schumi to start!! [emoji389][emoji389]

vpx

Renowned Member
2/11/10
Just got my QC pics for RG Schumi from Ken and Jay. I've approved it but it looks pretty spot on to me.
psaSTFL.jpg

7RX4Wqz.jpg

6bmrC87.jpg

Soul2Soul

11/12/14
Wow the 120 of the tachy is now spot on ... damn it I should have been more patient lol

kamen

21/11/14
Couldn't be bothered to wait the color is a little off but didn't bother me. My RG is in the mail should be getting it any day now!

LondonAP

Known Member
25/11/14
Just ordered a blue Schumi to go with my Ti and RG. First order I've placed with Ken but so far I have to say I'm very impressed. Very quick response to all emails and he seems conscientious. Now awaiting qc pics, in due course, and keeping fingers crossed the rest of the transaction works out as smoothly!