• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15450 QC issues.

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
If you have a review, following your purchase, you can of course post your own thread detailing the experience.

It is there (not here please) where you could potentially elaborate as to the reason why it will be your one and only purchase with this TD.

Once the review is factual, that is your right as a past customer & others can choose to act on it or ignore it, that is their right.
Got it.

Reactions: P..DR..D

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
Thanks for the "story", what is next, who is dead after buying my watches ?

Would u like to share the information to hire watch hunter, I have a few scammer list need them to help if u can help.
Careful, you're starting to go a bit too far.

Reactions: QueTip

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Careful, you're starting to go a bit too far.
Sorry admin, I was trying to get further information from someone who wanted to black my name without actual evidence, he went to Have a Nice day to me, after left a comment here without responsibility.

neil b

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
14/2/23
England
Sorry admin, I was trying to get further information from someone who wanted to black my name without actual evidence, he went to Have a Nice day to me, after left a comment here without responsibility.
Very rare for me to post but must stick up for Elliot I’ve bought 3 watches from him,
all ok mistakes happen when I did have an issue all sorted out by him.
just because he’s cheaper doesn’t mean he’s a con artist

aleks hk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/24
Oh dear. As a Brit living and working in Hong Kong and China I have so many things to say about the wonderful stereotypes on display in this thread but will keep them to myself.

Kudos to the moderator community for your patience and service... never seen anything like it among many other forums on many other topics and hobbies. (y)

Cheesegrater

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/22
uhhuh
Elliot's manners is actually rather normal for a chinese seller of any kind. A lot of them think they are perfect and if a customer complaints, it's the customer's fault.

So put this into perspective the TDs that actually have some kind of american level customer service are rare.

It's a fucking pain in the neck to deal with sellers like Elliot because you won't have peace of mind and you'll have to double check evverything before you shake hands.

REDCELL

11/6/13
Im no expert but the only way those screws can rotate is if you remove them and then put them back. You physically have to pull them out and put them back in. They can never rotate in the bezel. When you have a hexagon shape screw and hole its impossible to have it rotate. The only explanation is you sent a different watch or the buyer purposely unscrewed the screws and rotated them. But from those photos anyone with eyeballs who work some what would say its a different watch.
...another possibility...and I'm not accusing...just keeping it 100%...is that the buyer had a different watch to begin with...

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
...another possibility...and I'm not accusing...just keeping it 100%...is that the buyer had a different watch to begin with...
Incredulous Yeah Right GIF by Nick Cannon

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
FUCK YOU BELL END

What a plum. 🤣

It gets even more hilarious when you consider that he very likely thought he wouldn't get a boot up his sorry ass for that one, and it's outright hysterical to imagine how surprised he must have been when he in fact did.

ha ha simpsons GIF

EuroTime25

Lost Soul of Watches
Supporter
Certified
24/7/20
West USA
That is possible. Shady people do exist. Even if its 1% of the population, thats a lot of shitty people.

eBoy

Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
That is possible.

Does that truly matter at this point?

The TD's reaction to @tripdog's relentless bullshit radar read-out (and they are rarely wrong) said everything everyone needs to know about this situation.

I don't think what happened is what matters all that much, at least at this point. How the situation that happened was handled is what really matters (IMHO).

Just some food for thought... I'm not saying that it doesn't matter AT ALL. Just trying to set priorities... 😉

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
read this and the first message in the thread. The sentence structure tells me its 2 different people

Ah0rsey

18 hands high, bushy mane.
Patron
Certified
9/8/22
uk
oh this thread brightened my dreary day thanks folks for the entertaining read! love the finale about "bell end" that made me spit my coffee out LOL!