• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15450 QC issues.

DrGran

7/3/17
Ultima Thule
What a plum. 🤣

It gets even more hilarious when you consider that he very likely thought he wouldn't get a boot up his sorry ass for that one, and it's outright hysterical to imagine how surprised he must have been when he in fact did.

ha ha simpsons GIF
a neil is a neil ;)

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
Never bought from Elliot though I was thinking about it

To be fair, it has happened to me that a (another) TD shipped me a HWF 911 instead of the ordered Noob.

The guy agreed immediately that it was not the same watch.
I shipped it back and I was refunded

mwp1971

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/5/24
Never bought from Elliot though I was thinking about it

To be fair, it has happened to me that a (another) TD shipped me a HWF 911 instead of the ordered Noob.

The guy agreed immediately that it was not the same watch.
I shipped it back and I was refunded
As a new member here and one that made a purchase the other day from another TD, I’m not sure how I feel about all this…….. The entire thread made for an interesting read.

1) I was looking into giving this TD a shot a few days ago.
2) If I do business with him would it be a cognitive dissonance moment?
3) Some of the replies to admin have me puzzled.
4) Seems this got out of hand. I’m surprised it carried on as long as it did.
5) is Andiot okay yes or no?

Loving the site thus far!

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
As a new member here and one that made a purchase the other day from another TD, I’m not sure how I feel about all this…….. The entire thread made for an interesting read.

1) I was looking into giving this TD a shot a few days ago.
2) If I do business with him would it be a cognitive dissonance moment?
3) Some of the replies to admin have me puzzled.
4) Seems this got out of hand. I’m surprised it carried on as long as it did.
5) is Andiot okay yes or no?

Loving the site thus far!

At the end, the buyer got a satisfactory outcome. So there is that.

« Elliot » is probably several people with varying levels of English, using AI to translate back and forth.

Seems one guy got revved up…and chances are that it was the same guy who shipped the wrong watch, and was trying to cover up by bullying his way through

It was pretty clear that the « boss » of the gig, who actually has workable English, stepped in at one point because someone was going to sink the business. The damage is done though.

TD wise, Andiot has the lowest pricing…so if that’s your key criteria, then your call.

Reactions: Jcap66 and mwp1971

mwp1971

26/5/24
At the end, the buyer got a satisfactory outcome. So there is that.

« Elliot » is probably several people with varying levels of English, using AI to translate back and forth.

Seems one guy got revved up…and chances are that it was the same guy who shipped the wrong watch, and was trying to cover up by bullying his way through

It was pretty clear that the « boss » of the gig, who actually has workable English, stepped in at one point because someone was going to sink the business. The damage is done though.

TD wise, Andiot has the lowest pricing…so if that’s your key criteria, then your call.
All great points! Taking all
Of what you said helps Andiot, if I decide to use them. Never considered anything you mentioned. Thanks!!

mwp1971

26/5/24
Oh wow!! I just looked again at the pics again as I sort of just glanced before. I wanted to get to the meat and potatoes. This is too bad, really. I hate it for all involved.

Karbon74

Pika Factory
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kalos Region
All great points! Taking all
Of what you said helps Andiot, if I decide to use them. Never considered anything you mentioned. Thanks!!

If that helps, I was considering Andiot for a next purchase. I belayed that and will continue to observe. My personal number 1 criteria is after sales service.

Reactions: miniost

tokidoki

Supporter
Certified
2/5/24
USA
I have an order in with Andiot and after reading this thread, I do not have an issue. I beleive it's an isolated incident that got blown up for whatever reason and at the end of the day it was resolved on both ends.

I have confidence in Andiot as my first purchase from all the numerous positive reviews.

mwp1971

26/5/24
If that helps, I was considering Andiot for a next purchase. I belayed that and will continue to observe. My personal number 1 criteria is after sales service.
Absolutely it helps!! Hyundai has a good buying experience. Past sales you are screwed.
I have an order in with Andiot and after reading this thread, I do not have an issue. I beleive it's an isolated incident that got blown up for whatever reason and at the end of the day it was resolved on both ends.

I have confidence in Andiot as my first purchase from all the numerous positive reviews.
i have more confidence in the admin here. Very nice how they stepped in. After my first purchase concludes, I will have an idea what I will do in the future.

Mkempes

Cinglé du Mont-Ventoux
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
All is well that ends well.

The watch arrived at Elliot and I promptly received a full refund including postage.

Elliot has kept its promise and for me the matter is settled.

Many thanks for all your support. It's great to be part of RWI. Together we are strong.

Luxfer

5/5/24
Italy
very happy to read this sir 👍
All is well that ends well.

The watch arrived at Elliot and I promptly received a full refund including postage.

Elliot has kept its promise and for me the matter is settled.

Many thanks for all your support. It's great to be part of RWI. Together we are strong.

Reactions: Mkempes