• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15450 QC issues.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
AP watches for royal oak even have arriving missing screws, this topic can be bring to the AP section and welcome to be asked in there i think those AP buyers are happy to answer, the indices are same on this watch,

I dont know what is the purpose of us to send a different watch from a same factory does that cost different, is that arrived broken ?

DO WE NOT ACCEPT RETURN COVER THE SHIPPING WHEN CLIENT SAID REGRET NOT HAPPY WITH THIS WATH OR WHATEVER THE REASON COME UP,

SO based on that, tell me what is the purpose we send a different watch by spending our labour on that and potentially damage our reputation, why would I do that for just an AP??? what is the motive and purpose being accused?
No need to bring it to the AP section. You’ll be in for a whole different surprise. Let me, someone, who has more experience with AP than you’ll likely ever have tell you there is no way all of these screws can unscrew themselves, lift up, realign in a different position and then tighten themselves again all during shipping unless you shipped a different watch than your customer approved during QC.
Maybe if all stars align one screw can have loosened but even then I don’t see how this screw could magically retightened itself and not be loose in the parcel let alone 7 of 8 screws.
To have this level of sloppily assembled watch (from the factory or you) go through any of your QC process and be shipped to any customer to begin with is shocking to say the least.

I will gladly call some backup for all of this too and call the one and only AP god of all time @legend into this. Legend is the best for all of this and his answer will conclude this easily and without a doubt.

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Admitting that one of your workers accidentally sent the wrong watch and showing a little civility to your customer would have gone a long way. You’ve now lost all credibility.
Let clients to judge If my creditability is lost or not, happy to see in future,

also We have recorded all QC In the album As record to be challenged by anyone.

We don't change the Watch can't force me to admit that, Why would I do that, is that low grde Watch or different Factory watch??

One of your said I asked buy to send watch by himself to return it, where is he now? (upside down the truth) is he speechless because trying to put all ditry water on me?

• Wow
Reactions: 9vsh and catana1981

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Thats. Why not just saying : sorry if we happened to send the wrong watch ? Everyone would understand that can happen . Telling is must be the same watch has made things worse.
We did not change that bro,

I am wondering also, I could say look my worker could picked wrong one to u, But same Factory, easy words to eliminate that.

But my procedure is designed to avoid that,

and check back the record, during 3-4 days there is no 15450 order for clients, how comes we did that??

Why forced seller to admit that? makes others better in competiton?

OUR QUALITY CONTROL IS OPEN TO THE PUBLIC EVERYDAY, If someone want to challenge again back Orders, I am here to answer any related questions now, I did not say anything to buyer first, I don't want to cause Trouble, in my experience we have such case of loosing screws on AP Royal Oaks.

What I did wrong in this case is I should accuse buyer at the beginning, and Never offer the return service to him then let you guys bring things to RWI.

I have been packing 150 Pieces everyday, We have such person talking to use look, I don't want this watch arrvied no issue, I regret, I don't want, I just don't like,

Save up more time for me, u ship it back to us, Even I offered his Shipping cost.

Pointed at my head:

YOU HAVE TO ADMIT IT, YOU HAVE TO, THAT LOOKS YOU BAD AMONG SELLERS

Mkempes

Cinglé du Mont-Ventoux
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
I'm the buyer and I'm not hiding away in any manner.

The watch I received might be from the same factory but was obviously not in the same conditions then the one I greenlighted. Look at the brushing of the bezel to convince yourself.

This is not my first rep purchase and in one of my previous ones a TD mismatched the watches. He acted professionally and politely, so we resolved this quickly. As I wrote you per mail: errors can happen.

I will send this watch back to you and wait for a refund.

What I dislike a lot in your behaviour is that you're unwilling to admit the obvious and treated me in a quite aggressive manner. This is not the way to treat a forum member and customer.

My conclusion is: You get what you pay for. Your prices are lower and your customer service is lowest.

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
I'm the buyer and I'm not hiding away in any manner.

The watch I received might be from the same factory but was obviously not in the same conditions then the one I greenlighted. Look at the brushing of the bezel to convince yourself.

This is not my first rep purchase and in one of my previous ones a TD mismatched the watches. He acted professionally and politely, so we resolved this quickly. As I wrote you per mail: errors can happen.

I will send this watch back to you and wait for a refund.

What I dislike a lot in your behaviour is that you're unwilling to admit the obvious and treated me in a quite aggressive manner. This is not the way to treat a forum member and customer.

My conclusion is: You get what you pay for. Your prices are lower and your customer service is lowest.

Last comment I would reply here, thanks for all the messages including fair and upside-down of story)

Thanks for ur comment here, this is not error, I checked the history the date we only have that AP from ZF landed on that date only one piece, nowhere for us to find another one to replace your watch, and I don't see the purpose and motives here if I am trying to build my reputation. Our quality control is here recorded over months in the album anyone are welcomed to ask and challenge on that if not happy.

I am polite and professional to everyone, you won't be treated as different, Unless you acted like.....?! My clients Who bought from me can make comments here. How I treated them.

RWI is a good place to see the attitude of everyone. For the very beginning of this thread it shall be ''Got ''Different Watch from QC'' and solved the issue.

But accusing seller ''WHY BUYER SHOULD PAY FOR RETURN COST'' without proofs, which we had agreed before he speak out.

this is not against your, but one of the moderator to said that without proper communication with you or he might just intend to upside-down the truth in purpose I don't know.

I will find the evidence For the Screws on Royal Oak make it more convincing to people here soon.

Rgds
Elliot

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Beyond the screws themselves all being misaligned, the actual bezel itself has rotated. In the first QA picture it's straight up and down from 12:00 to 6:00. In the one received, it runs about 20° off from the 10:00 to 4:00 position. Not only did the screws misalign themselves, but the bezel itself is in a different position.

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I will find the evidence For the Screws on Royal Oak make it more convincing to people here soon.
So kindly confirm this to me Elliot to sum up for everyone and me: you shipped the same watch as what your customer received in the QC pictures and by whatever reason the watch took off its bezel, changed alignment of the bezel screws, changed alignment of the bezel brushing, and then installed itself back onto the watch all during shipping. Correct?

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
@Elliot Black

If you know your APs you will know that the bezel screws cannot just “loosen”, they are octagonal in shape and the only way to adjust them is to remove the caseback screws, or at least loosen them, and then reposition the bezel screws in different orientations. But whatever the case may be, it costs you nothing to just say sorry for rhe customer experience.

@Mkempes were the caseback screws when you received them? And were any of the bezel screws protruding when you received the watch? If the caseback screws were secure, then it’s either a different watch (as the details suggest) or someone must have done something to the watch before shipping it, either of which isn’t ok. Examining the details, it looks like a different watch to me.

Mkempes

Cinglé du Mont-Ventoux
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
@Mkempes were the caseback screws when you received them? And were any of the bezel screws protruding when you received the watch? If the caseback screws were secure, then it’s either a different watch (as the details suggest) or someone must have done something to the watch before shipping it, either of which isn’t ok. Examining the details, it looks like a different watch to me.
Take a look:

Reactions: TESLA760 and legend

Mkempes

Cinglé du Mont-Ventoux
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
I will not comment to the seller insisting this being the same watch.

I'd rather want to take the opportunity to teach him some basic lessons on Customer Service:

1) winning back a lost customer is multiple times more expensive than retaining him

2) restoring lost reputation is extremely difficult

3) always show empathy with your customers

What I would have expected upon my first mail asking for an explanation for the misaligned screws was something like: "I'm sorry", "let me check", "we'll find a solution", etc.

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Is it just me or are a couple of the case back screws a little marred? And are there some scratches as if someone had a tool slip by a couple of the screws? It may very well be the same watch, but to me it looks like they opened it for some reason and did a half-assed job putting it back together. Regardless, I am sorry to read about your poor experience.

legend

The RWI Dragon
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
20/9/10
Where I need to be.
Thank you. They look secured.
There is also the possibility that someone removed the bezel for whatever reason and put it back wrongly aligned along with all the screw orientations, for whatever reason. But if like tripdog says the indices positions are different on both watches then there’s no need to argue further.

Thatwatchguy

Supporter
Supporter
Certified
9/7/17
I’ve only had a positive experiences with Elliot.

Hope for best with you ;)

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I dont think my guy would grab a different watch, because our progress is quite clear to avoid that from this point,

Who is doing the QC on these watches ? Do you check them yourself or is it always an employee that does it ?

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
Who is doing the QC on these watches ? Do you check them yourself or is it always an employee that does it ?
I have 3 workers for me, 1 for overseas market QC, 1 for local market QC, 1 for packing.

I could not find the reason for our worker to change it, besides of that no one will touch it, if someone meant to change this watch why same factory, is it arrived broken, (risk the policy we offer), when landed broken we accept return, when landed disliked by client, we would also accept return, there is no purpose, but anyway.

I am "Guilty" now without clear motives, Our service is there cover it from the very beginning agreed with client and me. Anyway its guilty whatever it takes, I just dont want to go further its waste of time to argue on here bro, I do appreciate the comments.

Rgds
Elliot

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
I have 3 workers for me, 1 for overseas market QC, 1 for local market QC, 1 for packing.

But you aren't in the same country as your employees, so you don't know what happens to individual watches, you just rely on what your staff tell you - correct ?

Reactions: TESLA760 and xray7

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
But you aren't in the same country as your employees, so you don't know what happens to individual watches, you just rely on what your staff tell you - correct ?
Yes I am in China, I work at the shop, but I dont live with them, I have to hide myself during regular raids all the time, they have workshop I rent, I regularly check the QC, and one of them is my relatives of my wife. Never had this before, no purpose can be found, if its low grade can make sense or broken on arrival can make sense, and when it happens if they did, I will definitely ask them, they cant run away from me.

They know the rules especially the royal oaks has screws on front and back, how stupid for that error being found after recevied to risk my return postage I pay, thats stupid, and who does that QC I have record, he will be kicked out if ever does, who is a 7 years old guy of doing QC, I would rather trust him for now with no motives.

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
After I used whole day to do the deep research on this case to my workers. (Because its too stranger to me)

I have found truth here.

This is the different watch my work changed, because the first watch was quality control having issue initially from ZF he said did not pass the machine test or whatever. Then its looking like this order was waiting very longer, he got the newest watch then thought its not ROLEX can just loaf on the job by switching it when ZF landed. He did fully checked this one but did not want to spend time on the new pic and video shooting.

Because if its ROLEX he cant do that, ROLEX has the unique serial number on rehault, he thought it can be received by the client. I have cut off his commission this month, he is 7 years old guy to me, dont want to train another one, but this is the last warning to him anyway,

Also what I am selling here is also truth those AP royal oaks has losse screws on the front and back.

I sincerely want to apologize to the client caused the dramas here, its the case to be escaped which is no ROLEX, I will also focus on training people on myside, Pls also remember we offer return services at the very beginning to avoid such problem (that we did not mean to)

Also thanks for the comment here to help our community strong,

Our stuff did a loaf on the job this time but I finally found.

Rgds
Elliot