• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AP 15450 QC issues.

domiffm

handsome
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
I hope I haven't missed anything here. But is there anything wrong with the watch, apart from the misaligned/rotated bezel and bezel screws?

I would just quickly correct it myself, it takes less than 5 minutes. Or find someone who can fix it in your area.

Reactions: bunny123

Mkempes

Cinglé du Mont-Ventoux
Supporter
Patron
Certified
13/12/23
EU
Returning and refunding was the solution offered and accepted.

Besides this, I don't have a timegrapher to check the movement. Also don't want to mess around with the watch preventing a return.

Reactions: Rx4Time

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
Speechless, once again. But hey, those are replica watches, but real human that sell em.
Welcome to mankind.

Glad it was found a solution for all.

JayBee0815

Repoholics Anonymous
Patron
Certified
20/1/21
Heart of Europe
What a communication disaster

- It can't be that something is wrong
- I've sold 10,000 watches, I'm the best
- I never make mistakes
- This is exactly the watch from the QC
- I am the best and every client is happy
- AP screws sometimes change their orientation as if by magic

@tripdog and @QueTip appear

- Ok, something is wrong
- Ok, this is not the watch from the QC
- But I'm still the best and never make mistakes, unfortunately that doesn't apply to my employees

It's not about the error. Errors can happen. But the way @Elliot Black is acting here is outrageous.

catana1981

Supporter
Certified
14/10/12
UK
Dear client

AP 15450

they do have the screw loose sometime its bit common, I had explained to you, For you getting 2 watches, Tell us what we would have change your order for what reasons.

THE MOST IMPORTANT is our policy is clearly said, if you don't like your watch when u received, ship it to us you get your money back in full.

You don't trust us Why buy from us?? U think we sell 10,000 watches to clients that makes 10,000 clients happy.

What I am saying here to u, you got what you see in qc, if there is any AP buyers can explain that who bought before would be appreciated.
Rgds
Elliot
That watch must have had a rough ride to have those screws moved like that 🤣🤣🤣.
I don't know you Elliot but you clearly never going to see my money.

catana1981

Supporter
Certified
14/10/12
UK
After I used whole day to do the deep research on this case to my workers. (Because its too stranger to me)

I have found truth here.

This is the different watch my work changed, because the first watch was quality control having issue initially from ZF he said did not pass the machine test or whatever. Then its looking like this order was waiting very longer, he got the newest watch then thought its not ROLEX can just loaf on the job by switching it when ZF landed. He did fully checked this one but did not want to spend time on the new pic and video shooting.

Because if its ROLEX he cant do that, ROLEX has the unique serial number on rehault, he thought it can be received by the client. I have cut off his commission this month, he is 7 years old guy to me, dont want to train another one, but this is the last warning to him anyway,

Also what I am selling here is also truth those AP royal oaks has losse screws on the front and back.

I sincerely want to apologize to the client caused the dramas here, its the case to be escaped which is no ROLEX, I will also focus on training people on myside, Pls also remember we offer return services at the very beginning to avoid such problem (that we did not mean to)

Also thanks for the comment here to help our community strong,

Our stuff did a loaf on the job this time but I finally found.

Rgds
Elliot
Bloody hell .
Was it that hard?
A bit of common sense would have saved you soo much time and make you look professional.
If you sell as many watches as you say would have been so hard to pay the return postage for your customer?
I don't think you made yourself any favours.

g-yice

Repper 2.0
Patron
Gold Patron
Certified
8/8/21
EU
What a communication disaster

- It can't be that something is wrong
- I've sold 10,000 watches, I'm the best
- I never make mistakes
- This is exactly the watch from the QC
- I am the best and every client is happy
- AP screws sometimes change their orientation as if by magic

@tripdog and @QueTip appear

- Ok, something is wrong
- Ok, this is not the watch from the QC
- But I'm still the best and never make mistakes, unfortunately that doesn't apply to my employees

It's not about the error. Errors can happen. But the way @Elliot Black is acting here is outrageous.

Well Tripdog asked the question…

but the answer was without any respect, not taking this question serious. After realising after days that this is not just an unhappy customer you can „f#ck off with some answer“, the TD at least took his time and checked the situation and tadaaa the question from Tripdog was worth asking…what a freakshow

Mr Mycelium

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/4/24
This is pretty disappointing to see. I've recently joined this forum and I'm completely new to reps. I've placed my first order with Andiot on 10th of May. So far, no update and order status still showing as processing, this can be excused as I know it can take time, however, I had great faith in this process as all I've read on here is good reviews for Andiot watches and Elliott. I also planned thus far to order many watches from here after receiving my first order, due to the price difference compared to everywhere else. I still look forward to receiving my order or an update at least and hope that the behaviour displayed in this case, as unjustified as it is, was simply the result of Elliot unfortunately having a bad day.

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
This was bad.

One just cannot hit their chest claiming unfairness without doing proper research and being totally sure of their innocence.

TD should had gone to their employees first before going through all this unnecessary and egotistical melodrama. Trust, but verify.

While I'm glad resolution is on its way, it should had not come to this level for it to occur.

Last edited:

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
We have Prior Return Policy to cover anything happened on arrival, this is not negotiable Even, No need to argue on the solution, which had been addressed at the very beginning, but people forget about that, only what I missed out to take card of employee. Anyway my bad, and unforgivable, sorry guys. That so far can look quite bad among other sellers now. I accept.

That case happened If I don't want to, I don't need to find what is going on. I did and sincerely admitted.

That buyer accepted my apologies.

Let time to tell who is reliable to buyers or ''audiences''

WE DO WHAT WE PROMISED ON THE WEBSITE POLICY

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
they do have the screw loose sometime its bit common, I had explained to you, For you getting 2 watches, Tell us what we would have change your order for what reasons.
This, as I'm sure you know, is utter, complete bullshit. AP SCREWS CAN NOT AND DO NOT MAGICALLY CHANGE POSITION! This is not Instagram, DO NOT try that crap on here or your tenure will be very short indeed, clear?

You are more than welcomed to check it before use it mate, unhappy or unlike ship it back
That's not the point, he approved QC and then received a different watch in the mail. That's NOT acceptable.

I AM SAYING AGAIN HERE, IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME WATCH IN QC,
LOL, that aged well, didn't it?

I am taught hard here with above comment above, hope they are here not being removed by admin.
Excuse me? Did you just accuse me or one of the other administrators of removing posts? Be very careful Elliot, do we need to talk about your continued presence here at RWI? Seriously dude, I'm very unhappy about this, I do not expect you to disrespect our staff, the people you are arguing with know more about AP watches than you EVER will.

This could have been a positive [ost for you, all you had to do was admit that it was obvious that the watch had been swapped and that you would find out what happened and fix it, instead you ensured that the many people who saw this will never consider using you as a TD.

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
This, as I'm sure you know, is utter, complete bullshit. AP SCREWS CAN NOT AND DO NOT MAGICALLY CHANGE POSITION! This is not Instagram, DO NOT try that crap on here or your tenure will be very short indeed, clear?

That's not the point, he approved QC and then received a different watch in the mail. That's NOT acceptable.

LOL, that aged well, didn't it?

Excuse me? Did you just accuse me or one of the other administrators of removing posts? Be very careful Elliot, do we need to talk about your continued presence here at RWI? Seriously dude, I'm very unhappy about this, I do not expect you to disrespect our staff, the people you are arguing with know more about AP watches than you EVER will.

This could have been a positive [ost for you, all you had to do was admit that it was obvious that the watch had been swapped and that you would find out what happened and fix it, instead you ensured that the many people who saw this will never consider using you as a TD.
Yes admin, I have been taught on this lesson by my negligence on my workers, I have hired another work to do final inspection on all QC Since today, make sure there is no loaf on a job anymore.

Like I said, I did spent time on that case from myside to do investigation on the case finally found the truth and admitted.

Lesson taught, let's carry on, I will make sure the negligence won't happen again.

Rgds
Elliot

derjenigewelcher

Watch Enthusiast
Supporter
Patron
Certified
22/11/20
Switzerland
After I noticed what happened in the German community with one of his employees/customers one or two years ago regarding the witch hunt against him and his family, I would like to say goodbye as a customer after a one-time purchase from Elliot with the words:

"What you get is what you pay" - IN A NUTSHELL

I will stick to my 3 TDs that I made really good expiriences in terms of fast QC, correct watch, refunds, getting parts (even skrews, gen xtals, gaskets and so on).

Elliot Black

Andiot Watches
Vendor (Probationary)
11/3/20
Guangzhou
After I noticed what happened in the German community with one of his employees/customers one or two years ago regarding the witch hunt against him and his family, I would like to say goodbye as a customer after a one-time purchase from Elliot with the words:

I will stick to my 3 TDs that I made really good expiriences in terms of fast QC, correct watch, refunds, getting parts (even skrews, gen xtals, gaskets and so on).
Thanks for the "story", what is next, who is dead after buying my watches ?

Would u like to share the information to hire watch hunter, I have a few scammer list need them to help if u can help.

vladoarsov

Horology Curious
23/1/24
I have been reading this thread for a few days and it's a rollercoaster. I must say, as someone considering to make a purchase, I will not be doing so. Rather childish behaviour let alone unprofessional one.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire

If you have a review, following your purchase, you can of course post your own thread detailing the experience.

It is there (not here please) where you could potentially elaborate as to the reason why it will be your one and only purchase with this TD.

Once the review is factual, that is your right as a past customer & others can choose to act on it or ignore it, that is their right.