• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

markmunoz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/8/11
Can anyone pm me the link to Eva or jessies yeezy boosts, I went searching and I only find old links, thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Calle

8/1/16
Received my Olivers Peoples today, unfortunately in the wrong color. They also fit pretty small, i might give them to my gf. I've filed a dispute, lets see if anything comes from it. Otherwise they're great, and the case they come with is 10/10.

Here's my latest haul. The MB is great after I reground the nib, writes just fine.

16advo8.jpg

Tb1991

16/1/12
Just got my tracking number for the cheapo yeezy's I ordered and it's a PostNL number? Anyone else had something delivered from Netherlands or am I being had?!

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
Just got my tracking number for the cheapo yeezy's I ordered and it's a PostNL number? Anyone else had something delivered from Netherlands or am I being had?!

Got a NL tracking from Toro. Must be the new trend.

Rikzaah

Known Member
26/11/15

I've had PostNL and Sweden Post coming from China. In my experience both are SUPER slow compared to China/Hong Kong/Singapore post. Also the tracking on both suck.

JDuBois

14/11/14
Got the Dior composit 1.0 today I think people will be impressed when they receive theirs. They came very quick to the UK!

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
I've had PostNL and Sweden Post coming from China. In my experience both are SUPER slow compared to China/Hong Kong/Singapore post. Also the tracking on both suck.

:picard2:

chronosphere

14/10/14
Got the Dior composit 1.0 today I think people will be impressed when they receive theirs. They came very quick to the UK!

Mine arrived today - ordered 19th January. Seller D-Y glasses Co. Ltd.

Very well packed and good CD boxes. All markings appear as gen to me and finish looks very good.
For me the glasses were very slightly high after adjusting but very wearable. Like most sunglasses very
open at sides and not currently testable for sunlight in wet and windy UK. Just hope the UV protection is OK.

Calle

8/1/16
Mine arrived today - ordered 19th January. Seller D-Y glasses Co. Ltd.

Very well packed and good CD boxes. All markings appear as gen to me and finish looks very good.
For me the glasses were very slightly high after adjusting but very wearable. Like most sunglasses very
open at sides and not currently testable for sunlight in wet and windy UK. Just hope the UV protection is OK.

As long as it's not super bright or photocromatic lenses uv protection is usually pretty good from what i understand. If you're gonna go mountaineering or something maybe you want something with 100% guaranteed protection but for everyday use it's fine.

Also the seller offered an 80% refund on the wrong color oliver peoples, basically self cost (total price minus shipping). I keep the glasses obviously.
Seemed pretty fair to me ^^

Arsene2000

9/1/15
anybody got a keepall 50 from old cobbler ?
still debating between 55 or 50... and was wondering if quality on the 50 was the same than highly praised 55.

on another note, i've been looking for eole 55 with no luck.

joncoyle

14/8/15
Vivi sent my Powerbeats with NL post last week. 10 days from order to delivery, so I wouldn't worry.

I seem to get stung for £20-40 every time with DHL recently.

Calibre16

31/1/12
anybody got a keepall 50 from old cobbler ?
still debating between 55 or 50... and was wondering if quality on the 50 was the same than highly praised 55.

on another note, i've been looking for eole 55 with no luck.

Shouldn't they all be the same, from the same factory etc, just different sizes?
I have a 45 from him that I absolutely love. Perfect carry on size if you're like me and like to keep the bag on the floor instead of in the overhead compartment.