• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Sorry guys for the late responses.. Just responded to all 21 messages!

Man.. It's a full time job!! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
Bought nine Burberry scarves and got a discount, will update when they show up.

Just bought a pair of those Nike Free Socfly SD 3.0s in size 11, hopefully they fit. I walk ~7-8 miles a day, so it would be nice to have some cheap shoes...

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
hi for the gens I can't really say because the one I tried at the shop were in leather not suede/nabuk like these

I haven't worn them out yet. I don't see any imperfection.

as for sizing, i took 11 even tho i normally wear 10 and they are just nice

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
did you have to email them an invoice? and a paper with your passport number?

isnt officlaly all eu import laws the same? so doesnt matter where i am

I didn't need to send them anything... I ordered two month ago... Maybe the import isn't the same, maybe the customs are now stricter. who knows... If you are located in germany, they are stricter now...

SuperLory

Well-Known Repist
22/10/15
Just bought a pair of those Nike Free Socfly SD 3.0s in size 11, hopefully they fit. I walk ~7-8 miles a day, so it would be nice to have some cheap shoes...

I'm wearing mine today for the first time ! Supercomfy I must say. That they are light I'm stating the obvious

Calle

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/1/16
Recieved my Goyard card holder and a MB pen.
Both are great, although i re-ground the nib because it was broad as hell.

hublotkingpower

Renowned Member
9/12/14
Southeast Asia

capitalism allows me to order cheap shit from china, communism is the goverment decides for me what i am allowed to have or not. but because communism officially lost they cant just got around and confiscate things so what they do is raise taxes to a point were we cant pay so they come in and confiscate property , cars and items .
:jeff:​

Sorry was just asking no need to be paranoid lol. I know that custom in Germany are the strictest which is why I asked..

Envoyé de mon iPhone Noob V5

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09

The general structure is the same but there are huge differences because the laws and tax rules of each country are drawn up to comply with the overall EU ruling.

So each has their own level of taxation to apply VAT, TVA, GTAI etc., different emphasis on the forms i.e, what local industries do they want to protect? different levels of aggressive application, UK/Italy/Germany for example are applied from loosely to savagely.

I have experience and could help with UK issues but would be quite lost for German issues.

DHL will ask for a different level of proof/document type according to which country they are delivering to.

So when a fellow member asks "where are you" he/she is not trying to find you out but wants to know if their experience is relevant to your problem.

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
The general structure is the same but there are huge differences because t7he laws and tax rules of each country are drawn up to comply with the overall EU ruling.

So each has their own level of taxation to apply VAT, TVA, GTAI etc., different emphasis on the forms i.e, what local industries do they want to protect? different levels of aggressive application, UK/Italy/Germany for example are applied from loosely to savagely.

I have experience and could help with UK issues but would be quite lost for German issues.

DHL will ask for a different level of proof/document type according to which country they are delivering to.

So when a fellow member asks "where are you" he/she is not trying to find you out but wants to know if their experience is relevant to your problem.

+1
It's why (compared to N America) few people buy online in the EU.

offshoreaccount

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
13/1/16
Yeah it says its cashmere but one of the comments on the sale page seemed to say its not. For the price its worth checking out. And I dont need cashmere in California so no big deal to me.
True, but you can get $20 wool sweaters from Kohl's, jcpenney, etc so this isn't so out of line.