• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

investinwaffles

Renowned Member
16/6/11
Does anyone have a link for some good quality Lacoste polo's (or other name brand polo shirts)? I bought a ton last time I was in Bangkok, but they are all getting a bit worn out and I want to order another bulk amount to use as "work" attire.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Might have lost my first item.. "Held by customs in GZ".

Seller said no worries man, patience is the key hsha it's been there for 15 days.. Win some you lose some

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spiralkladd

11/10/12

keeperke

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/15
I've had PostNL and Sweden Post coming from China. In my experience both are SUPER slow compared to China/Hong Kong/Singapore post. Also the tracking on both suck.

+1 on that. On top of slow & irregular tracking I got hit with a customs charge for importing.

dutchwatch

1/7/12
Guys, I am looking for a nice passport holder. It needs to hold two passports and flight documents in A4 format (folder not a problem). I want this so my passport is together with my GF passport when we travel and we can keep tickets together. Any nice links?

jonchar

Known Member
11/12/13
Guys, I am looking for a nice passport holder. It needs to hold two passports and flight documents in A4 format (folder not a problem). I want this so my passport is together with my GF passport when we travel and we can keep tickets together. Any nice links?

Awww, so sweet. Congratz, when are you all getting married? :D lol

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
I have a 45 from him that I absolutely love. Perfect carry on size if you're like me and like to keep the bag on the floor instead of in the overhead compartment.

I'm planning on buying one, but I'm worried the 45 might be too small. How much are you able to fit inside? If you could provide any pictures it would be greatly appreciated, especially pictures side by side something to compare the size.

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1474005

I don't suppose this is the store you went with? If not, could you link yours?

What do you think of the suit? I've been thinking about using one of those stores as a diet endgame reward -- slim down, get a nice suit!

Yeah, that's the guy I'm going to go with. Considering the proximity to CNY, and the time required for him to make the suit, I haven't made an order yet. I'm going to get my measurements soon, and order a cheaper suit to test the fit after CNY. If he's good I'll be grabbing up those worsted wool suits. I'm sure one of those would be a great gift to yourself after a slim down! Nothing like a well tailored suit to boost confidence

atgm

Put Some Respect On My Name
Patron
21/11/15
Might have lost my first item.. "Held by customs in GZ".

Seller said no worries man, patience is the key hsha it's been there for 15 days.. Win some you lose some

I've had this happen to me, though you seem to order way more! Ironically, again, it's those cursed non-rep bags that got held up.

Yeah, that's the guy I'm going to go with. Considering the proximity to CNY, and the time required for him to make the suit, I haven't made an order yet. I'm going to get my measurements soon, and order a cheaper suit to test the fit after CNY. If he's good I'll be grabbing up those worsted wool suits. I'm sure one of those would be a great gift to yourself after a slim down! Nothing like a well tailored suit to boost confidence

Ah, sorry, didn't realize you hadn't ordered! His suits look great in the pictures; I especially love the three-piece ones. It's a bit scary how they direct you to leave no slack in the measurements.

Edit: Has anyone seen any Manhattan Portage stuff? I've seen a bunch of Herschel stuff, but no Manhattan Portage. Maybe it's too low-end.

panermaniac

Advisor
25/5/12
China

I'm looking for something along these lines, too. But mine has to be big enough for my 2 kids' passports as well. I think I'll get one of the LV organizers from the Cobbler

http://v.yupoo.com/photos/js99999/670863955/

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
I've had this happen to me, though you seem to order way more! Ironically, again, it's those cursed non-rep bags that got held up.

Ah, sorry, didn't realize you hadn't ordered! His suits look great in the pictures; I especially love the three-piece ones. It's a bit scary how they direct you to leave no slack in the measurements.

It's no problem, I'll definitely let everyone know in the near future when I get one though. With the measurements, that's normal. Even in person they get very tight measurements for the best fit, otherwise the suit won't fit perfectly. I would get professional measurements before ordering one, as self measuring is pretty inaccurate. It's also super important to communicate preferences with suits like this.

There are some examples of his work in the overall feedback, you can tell who sent in good measurements based on the fit haha

romzag

13/11/14
Pics of the LV Keepall as promised

03867846-FA25-48DB-B43D-545ABE598A66.jpg

1DC83F0B-DE89-47AE-8642-C2C0CA89B061.jpg

76FC8900-4995-4F65-8BB2-8577E8E9BB7C.jpg

966F18ED-2147-4449-B4FA-4EF319E4E28B.jpg

FEEDEFD3-9F10-4109-8E46-5C3AF012B004.jpg

96B4BDC7-40EE-4DA5-8B12-EB6CEDBB1955.jpg

042C4EBC-8FB6-4447-90E5-9D503390B6CC.jpg

DA0125AE-52D3-42C7-9936-ACEBCBEEEA04.jpg

76B93040-7F82-410F-9E77-309C0A561CAD.jpg
Any chance you share the link?

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
With the measurements, that's normal. Even in person they get very tight measurements for the best fit, otherwise the suit won't fit perfectly. I would get professional measurements before ordering one, as self measuring is pretty inaccurate. It's also super important to communicate preferences with suits like this.

Oh, definitely -- I'm mostly worried about the measurements because it's AliExpress and almost everything seems to run small. :/

What suit are you going to go for?

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC

What happened?? Did it ever get released? Or just sit there forever..

Arsene2000

9/1/15
I have a 45 from him that I absolutely love. Perfect carry on size if you're like me and like to keep the bag on the floor instead of in the overhead compartment.

I'm planning on buying one, but I'm worried the 45 might be too small. How much are you able to fit inside? If you could provide any pictures it would be greatly appreciated, especially pictures side by side something to compare the size.

+1 leaning towards keepall45 as well, but worried it might be too small.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
It got released and I complained about almost every single thing in the order. :p

Haha and the funny part is, mines not rep stuff either.. The GZ customs are like what is this non rep stuff here!? Let's punish them... Haha

JimmyD750

Renowned Member
Certified
18/3/15
St. Louis, MO
Picked this up for my girl, and very surprised with the quality. It's VERY long, soft as hell, cashmere/silk blend.
81bce8ccba56aed3eeac59a2baab0bee.jpg
acf642314edb16462d5f739addf93ada.jpg
c36b1d077c722181e39ae37353bbb6a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G386T using Tapatalk