• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

alphablade

Getting To Know The Place
21/2/14
Anybody in Europe wanting the Canada Goose Langford Parka in size M? I have one that's too big.. Never worn. Pm me!

To clarify: I am 1.80 @ 69kg wearing suit size 46. I would recommend this jacket to size 48/50 (regular size L)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
I ordered this: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2015...-mens-down-jackets-long-navy/32476917570.html

Seller sent me great photos too which is good. Plus it comes in grey which the other post only has black and navy.

Great find! Did you just order it or have you already recieved it? I will be comparing this to my previous finds after I've talked with the seller.

Edit: Lol, appearantly the seller of the jacket you linked here is the same as the jacket I've linked earlier which also cost 168$, but he/she have two shops on Aliexpress.

Wasser&Brot

Known Member
14/9/15
Anybody in Europe wanting the Canada Goose Langford Parka in size M? I have one that's too big.. Never worn. Pm me!

To clarify: I am 1.80 @ 69kg wearing suit size 46. I would recommend this jacket to size 48/50 (regular size L)

I will buy it :) pmed u allready

tphan

4/10/15
Have you bought it? Been looking for this every day since JAFO shut down, and I gave up today and decided to order a cheap travel case. Now I might have to order this one as well if I can't cancel my other order. Thank you so much for sharing!

no i haven't ordered. i contacted them to send more pictures. looks good but not sure how it compares to the gen. so kinda scared in making the purchase especially if its crap.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
no i haven't ordered. i contacted them to send more pictures. looks good but not sure how it compares to the gen. so kinda scared in making the purchase especially if its crap.

It is 100$ less than what JAFO asked for it, but I believe he provided bag, reciept etc.. for that price. Please update us if you order. I will contact the seller as well.

ddbomber20

27/6/15
Great find! Did you just order it or have you already recieved it? I will be comparing this to my previous finds after I've talked with the seller.

I think it is the same one i ordered - just under a Different seller name. Also how the discription is designed and everything

Wasser&Brot

Known Member
14/9/15
I posted it a few pages back. Probably should've included it in my review of the shoulder logo.

168$ langford parka:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/2014...jackets-mens-down-parkas-long/1994161066.html

Also I'd like to add that the seller of the 168$ one provided the best pictures of every detail I asked about.

Just for Information if someone dunno which size to choose

I ask him for my size: I am 1,90m and 85kg
He answered with: XL

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Mendota

Respected Member
16/10/08
MN
Too bad that other seller closed down. The one who had them for $130. He had cool colors. I really like the red one, but none of these other sellers carry different colors.

ProFound

17/8/14
Stoked to see how this CG jacket turns out. I just got my fiancee a gen and it cost me a fortune. I already have a super warm jacket but it's bulky and built for arctic expeditions by a known Norwegian brand. It'd be nice to have something that's warm and less bulky and hopefully this langford jacket is it!

Calibre16

31/1/12
does anyone receive bottega veneta keychain?

how is quality? i ordered this one

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High...ring-wholesale-Free-Shipping/32327369852.html

I ordered this one: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Shee...nd-genuine-leather-key-chain/32397425712.html
So we can compare the quality when we get them :)

Edit: Just noticed some of you guys here recently bought Yeezy 350's. I also ordered a pair a few days ago, but I bought the ~$180 ones that, according to some rep-shoe forum, were the best available. I'll get back to you with pics when I get them. I paid for them 4 days ago and they still haven't been shipped though...

In other Ali-related news, I just received a LV card holder which is pretty great. Pics will be posted!

ProFound

17/8/14
I ordered those keychains in black and blue. They're great. Can't tell if they're real leather and I'm leaning towards not, but who cares. They're braided tight so even if they were real leather it'd be hard to tell.

Calibre16

31/1/12
Has anyone been able to find a good rep of the Gucci cap?

NMN056K_mk.jpg

joncoyle

14/8/15

colour?