• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
I've had 3 Canada Goose Jackets, from 3 different sellers as the stores don't stay up.

Most recently (2 weeks ago) - http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6906984962.html?orderId=69238014978984

Quality was 8/10. There was a small issue with the fur hood but she sent me a replacement straight away. Also the strap on the back under the hood said "Expedition" instead of CANADA GOOSE - I emailed about that too and she sent me a new strap to have stitched on.

The other 2 I got (one of which was for myself at the start of the year) are 10/10, literally no difference between them and my Dad's genuine Langford.

All 3 have cost under $130 each, so those prices are way out

Thanks for the detailed review! Have you had any issues since you've bought three, or did you just buy different colours/models? Are they warm?

joncoyle

14/8/15
No issues at all.

In January I got a Grey and a Navy Langford. One for me, one for a friend. Both are amazing, I literally can't believe it's a replica.

The other one I got is another Navy Langford, That was for a friend last month, he loves it and has asked me to get him another for a friend of his, but as you can see the store is now closed, and I stupidly never exchanged emails with the seller :(

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
No issues at all.

In January I got a Grey and a Navy Langford. One for me, one for a friend. Both are amazing, I literally can't believe it's a replica.

The other one I got is another Navy Langford, That was for a friend last month, he loves it and has asked me to get him another for a friend of his, but as you can see the store is now closed, and I stupidly never exchanged emails with the seller :(

Sounds great! Will be looking around a bit more before I decide. Does it keep you warm? What kind of temperature have you tested it in?

ddbomber20

27/6/15
I've had 3 Canada Goose Jackets, from 3 different sellers as the stores don't stay up.

Most recently (2 weeks ago) - http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6906984962.html?orderId=69238014978984

Quality was 8/10. There was a small issue with the fur hood but she sent me a replacement straight away. Also the strap on the back under the hood said "Expedition" instead of CANADA GOOSE - I emailed about that too and she sent me a new strap to have stitched on.

The other 2 I got (one of which was for myself at the start of the year) are 10/10, literally no difference between them and my Dad's genuine Langford.

All 3 have cost under $130 each, so those prices are way out

Thanks for your experience, mate. Now i know that i don't have to get those 200$ ones.:thumbup:

joncoyle

14/8/15
Sounds great! Will be looking around a bit more before I decide. Does it keep you warm? What kind of temperature have you tested it in?

It's very very warm. I guess the lowest temperatures I have tried are -10c approx.

Western Europe doesn't get very cold.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
It's very very warm. I guess the lowest temperatures I have tried are -10c approx.

Western Europe doesn't get very cold.

I live a little further north than you then and have to expect -20c, believe I have to give this a shot and compare with my expensive parkas.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
He sent me the pictures too and this thing looks really great. I think I will pull the trigger on this one now..

I agree. I'll look some more and compare pictures from different sellers and choose the replica I find most accurate. Whenever I decide I'll be sure to let you know

barth

Respected Member
5/10/12
I agree. I'll look some more and compare pictures from different sellers and choose the replica I find most accurate. Whenever I decide I'll be sure to let you know

I can bet they all get'em from the same factories, pal. Not many versions in the 100-170$ range I guess, one maybe two.