• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

joncoyle

14/8/15
I can bet they all get'em from the same factories, pal. Not many versions in the 100-170$ range I guess, one maybe two.

My 2 were defo different, one had fleece lines pockets, the other a sort of silk.
My friends had a centre elastic waistband similar to those found on a skiing jacket.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
About Canada Goose ).

Found this one: http://aliexpress.com/store/product...on-Winter-Warm-Jacket/600684_32445726340.html

Seller has an album on yupoo: http://chinaoutlets.v.yupoo.com/

What do you think?

I've looked at that one previously as well. It looks great! But I was in contact with the seller about sizing as it's stated in the description that it's a little bigger than standard EU/US sizes, and when he suggested that I buy a XS I became unsure. Usually I wear medium/large, depending on if I want a tight fit or not. I always buy jackets in at least large for them to fit.

cometblade

Getting To Know The Place
15/9/15
Okaaaaay. I had a weird conersation with a keepall seller on Ali. I asked for real pics and if they also could proide a damier canvas.
Answer: dont send to Germany.
As I tried to explain it would be forwarded through Spain I got notified that I got blacklisted by the seller.
I'm getting bullied :(

Mendota

Respected Member
16/10/08
MN
I've had 3 Canada Goose Jackets, from 3 different sellers as the stores don't stay up.

Most recently (2 weeks ago) - http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6906984962.html?orderId=69238014978984

Quality was 8/10. There was a small issue with the fur hood but she sent me a replacement straight away. Also the strap on the back under the hood said "Expedition" instead of CANADA GOOSE - I emailed about that too and she sent me a new strap to have stitched on.

The other 2 I got (one of which was for myself at the start of the year) are 10/10, literally no difference between them and my Dad's genuine Langford.

All 3 have cost under $130 each, so those prices are way out
Great looking parka! I like the red one. Might have to add this to my wish list.

joncoyle

14/8/15
Okaaaaay. I had a weird conersation with a keepall seller on Ali. I asked for real pics and if they also could proide a damier canvas.
As I tried to explain it would be forwarded through Spain I got notified that I got blacklisted by the seller.

German customs are seizing a lot of things. Buyers then claim against the seller, get a refund and the seller has no product and no money either

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Solution : add the Spanish adress in your shipping adresses. Then ask them the question without talking about Germany

Mendota

Respected Member
16/10/08
MN
I just read through all the posts about the parkas. [MENTION=110610]joncoyle[/MENTION] - so there's no way to track down your original seller? Bummer.

Please be sure to post any pics and the links if you guys order these. I'm looking for one, too.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
I just read through all the posts about the parkas. [MENTION=110610]joncoyle[/MENTION] - so there's no way to track down your original seller? Bummer.

Please be sure to post any pics and the links if you guys order these. I'm looking for one, too.

So far the one for 168$ seems most promising. Will be sure to tell which one I decide for and post pictures whenever I recieve it.

ddbomber20

27/6/15
So guys I just ordered the 168$ one in X-Large and black now. i play the lottery with german customs and Hope they will just let it go through like my yeezys 350. XL is my normal size and the chart says it will fit. I will post pics when i receive it. Payed the 12€ extra for EMS
Also ordered a Bottega Veneta Keychain and a 1$ bracelet for my girlfriend which looks incredible for this price.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
So guys I just ordered the 168$ one in X-Large and black now. i play the lottery with german customs and Hope they will just let it go through like my yeezys 350. XL is my normal size and the chart says it will fit. I will post pics when i receive it. Payed the 12€ extra for EMS
Also ordered a Bottega Veneta Keychain and a 1$ bracelet for my girlfriend which looks incredible for this price.

Great! I'm looking forward to the pictures. Hopefully all goes well with customs.

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
After comparing a lot of different CG Langford parkas it seems like the one for 168$ is the best replica. I found another for 150$ which was very promising but after comparing pictures of shoulder logo with original the 168$ definately was most accurate.
Gen logo:
fRPpYo1.jpg

168$ logo:
2vA15PAh.jpg

150$ logo:
UyWOaAgl.jpg

Link to 150$ version:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mens...er-Hologram-Tag-Overcoat-G16/32496257022.html

Keep in mind the 150$ includes express shipping and the 168$ don't.

Edit: I believe I'll go with the more expensive one to get the better detailed logo even though it'll cost me 32$ more considering I want EMS shipping. I'd like to hear your opinion.

Mendota

Respected Member
16/10/08
MN
After comparing a lot of different CG Langford parkas it seems like the one for 168$ is the best replica. I found another for 150$ which was very promising but after comparing pictures of shoulder logo with original the 168$ definately was most accurate.

Link to 150$ version:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Mens...er-Hologram-Tag-Overcoat-G16/32496257022.html

Keep in mind the 150$ includes express shipping and the 168$ don't.

Edit: I believe I'll go with the more expensive one to get the better detailed logo even though it'll cost me 32$ more considering I want EMS shipping. I'd like to hear your opinion.
Did I miss the link for the $168 one?

BnvS

Getting To Know The Place
21/9/14
does anyone receive bottega veneta keychain?

how is quality? i ordered this one

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High...ring-wholesale-Free-Shipping/32327369852.html

I think the quality is very similar. I ordered this here and it came to $2.80. it was great. Came with the BV trinket just like the link above. So why pay more.

My only issue was the leather right about the key ring was not of good quality. In fact i dont think its leather at all. But the upper loop leather is decent quality.

I would buy more for sure.. it a nice looking keyring for the price.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fash...rade-Customer-gifts-customize/2046212371.html