• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

joncoyle

14/8/15
Just for Information if someone dunno which size to choose

I ask him for my size: I am 1,90m and 85kg
He answered with: XL

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

i'm 187cm and 83kg and my Langford is a Medium.
Very slightly short at the arms. But Large was too big.

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
I was talking to the seller who I bought a Thom Browne hoodie from, and the poor woman keeps thinking I'm upset with her, because google translate isn't accurate enough or something!

Me: "I can't wait to see it in person :laugh:"
Her: "OKAY please wait please I send today now"

Same thing happened when I just tried to say that I was happy with the pictures too lol..

This might be why some of the Chinese sellers don't like selling to Americans, their translators keep thinking we're being mean

bbtfastback

Known Member
22/4/15
Has anyone been able to find a good rep of the Gucci cap?

NMN056K_mk.jpg

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...eball-Hats-Caps-Famous-Brand/32371444352.html
Closest I could find

D

d4m.test

So after some 36 orders on Ali ranging from $200 items to $1.50 items - had my first bad experience with a polo I ordered - seller shipped with dodgy tags and very weird material after asking for a explanation they said fakes are not allowed on Aliexpress so how can they send with real tags :doh:

One to avoid if you're on the look out for CDG Play polos (and im guessing anything else) despite the huge number of orders:

!!DO NOT BUY!!http://www.aliexpress.com/store/pro...-short-sleeve-summer/1736507_32336585084.html

kevinmf

Known Member
11/3/15
I think the quality is very similar. I ordered this here and it came to $2.80. it was great. Came with the BV trinket just like the link above. So why pay more.

My only issue was the leather right about the key ring was not of good quality. In fact i dont think its leather at all. But the upper loop leather is decent quality.

I would buy more for sure.. it a nice looking keyring for the price.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fash...rade-Customer-gifts-customize/2046212371.html

Hi i chked the link the keychain cost $2.80 but the postage shows $63+ ... whew ,,,,are the flying it personally to me ...

abog

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/13
I was talking to the seller who I bought a Thom Browne hoodie from, and the poor woman keeps thinking I'm upset with her, because google translate isn't accurate enough or something!

Me: "I can't wait to see it in person :laugh:"

Same thing happened when I just tried to say that I was happy with the pictures too lol..

This might be why some of the Chinese sellers don't like selling to Americans, their translators keep thinking we're being mean

Please can you give link.

I am looking for tb hoodie too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prtscn

Known Member
23/5/14

Me: "I can't wait to see it in person [emoji23]"

It is probably because a direct translation of I can't wait in English to chinese would be something like I cannot (afford to) wait.

JDuBois

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/11/14
Might be a bit off topic but anyone dealt with a kodi box or like jail
Broken Amazon Fire stick in Uk?

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Looking to get a winter coat in soon and interested in the Canada goose parkas. Can the lads that receive them please post the size ordered and approximate measurements ...height, chest size etc.

Normally I just take a punt on items off Ali, but at $160 it's hardly chump change ...

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15
Looking to get a winter coat in soon and interested in the Canada goose parkas. Can the lads that receive them please post the size ordered and approximate measurements ...height, chest size etc.

Normally I just take a punt on items off Ali, but at $160 it's hardly chump change ...

Have you read the previous pages discussing various replica CG jackets? If not, I'd recommend it. I've yet to order one for myself. Can't decide which colour I want, lol.

Edit: Surely I'll make a review whenever I order and recieve one.

ddbomber20

27/6/15
Just received my Daniel Wellington 3$ Rep which i just ordered because i wanted a new Strap and 30$ seemed a bit ridiculous for the Gen DW Nato Strap. Couple Pictures in comparison with my Gen on brown leather. Minute Hand clearly to short but I don't care about that so much. Might give it to my Girlfriend..
8ea131e160b917d4be577f54fdfb14e4.jpg

1385c5f5f33706dd510d31ccbead4fc5.jpg

d1e100dd4e362803f8c57cb21fe1e974.jpg

C124

Renowned Member
25/11/14
Have you read the previous pages discussing various replica CG jackets? If not, I'd recommend it. I've yet to order one for myself. Can't decide which colour I want, lol.

Edit: Surely I'll make a review whenever I order and recieve one.

Yes, I have mate. They really look great quality on the whole. I'm just wary of Ali sizing that's all. These jackets seem to be pretty new to us on this thread and I'm ideally waiting for real life input on the product before I drop the cash.

I do like the red but can't go wrong with navy in this type of jacket.

Looking forward to hearing your thoughts when you settle on a colour and a seller!

Cheers.