• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
Unless you come across a complete brand snob or someone who works in the fashion industry, no regular and normal person will ever notice some of these minute details. 99% of people don't care about this stuff or notice it like we do with watches. :laugh:

Spot on [emoji6]

Have I mis read this ??? Or is someone being blamed for a recommendation of this thread that went wrong ?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

That's what I understood as well..

Beautiful response. Totally lack of irony, irritation or anything else. Just a fun response to a not-so-fun post. Great post and a big part of what makes this forum so friendly and nice. Love it!

True enough. I should of said I appreciated the reply.

ProFound

17/8/14
That good?? How much did you pay??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid $110 from the seller that's been mentioned a bunch of times in this thread.

At first, I opened the package and they were in a blue box that had images of cheaper, shitty, terrible looking headphones. Shrink wrapped. I thought "wtf! I got the wrong item!!! Then I opened the outer box to discover that the inner box was beats branded.

After playing with them for a bit, they're overall pretty good. They don't sound amazing but I don't think any bluetooth wireless headphones do. The 'b' on the left ear cup is the control. Tap once to pause, tap once to play. However, if you double tapped fast, it should skip to the next track, and on my iPhone 6, it does not. Triple tap should also go back a track but it does not. I'll have to try it on a different phone to see.

For chinese knock offs, I'm thoroughly impressed though, however the quality of the print on the quick start guide and shit isn't phenomenal. But hey, what can you expect.

I just needed them for the gym. Don't need to be an audiophile at the gym. Just want my tunes delivered without being hindered by a chord.

bbtfastback

Known Member
22/4/15
Looking for these two dw watches. Finding the blue and white silver one is easy! The gold pink one not so much. Box would be nice but not essential.
85466600a4fa77519f6c301341ff001f.jpg
2546aed3a2b6ebd2cdf287d0751ea1c9.jpg

Basket491

DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
15/6/15
Just got my beats solo2 wireless headphones. Unreal.
I got two pairs as well will be putting the, up for sale soon though as want the studios now :) the quality is unreal though isn't it and battery life

Spiralkladd

11/10/12
Has anybody found a good seller for M Kors Selma bags? There are some but they have very limited number of orders
de6af4506d9c4ab9ec8168f22cb2dbc4.jpg

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I paid $110 from the seller that's been mentioned a bunch of times in this thread.

At first, I opened the package and they were in a blue box that had images of cheaper, shitty, terrible looking headphones. Shrink wrapped. I thought "wtf! I got the wrong item!!! Then I opened the outer box to discover that the inner box was beats branded.

After playing with them for a bit, they're overall pretty good. They don't sound amazing but I don't think any bluetooth wireless headphones do. The 'b' on the left ear cup is the control. Tap once to pause, tap once to play. However, if you double tapped fast, it should skip to the next track, and on my iPhone 6, it does not. Triple tap should also go back a track but it does not. I'll have to try it on a different phone to see.

For chinese knock offs, I'm thoroughly impressed though, however the quality of the print on the quick start guide and shit isn't phenomenal. But hey, what can you expect.

I just needed them for the gym. Don't need to be an audiophile at the gym. Just want my tunes delivered without being hindered by a chord.

Thanks mate!

I was looking for a nice pair of Bluetooth headphones for my work.. As I've broken about 4 pairs of headphones within the last year where they connect to my phone [emoji20] stupid lab bench!!! But didn't want to be completely isolated with a my bose QC.. That way no patients can sneak up behind me and scare me! Lol

Anyways, I ended up doing some heavy research on line and with a sale on Amazon, was able to secure a pair of Jabra Rox Bluetooth headphones.. After purchasing a pair of Comply foam inserts for my Jabras, they are the best.. Ever. Paid 75 for the headphones insane on Amazon, and 14 for the foam in-ear pieces. On par with my Bose wired work out headphones, that have been put through death..

I thank you for your review! I was considering getting a pair from the seller till I stumbled across this deal.. And have had for about a month and love them after my love/hate getting them perfect..

zenico

Known Member
18/4/15
Hi, has anyone found a good replica of Montblanc's leather wallet. I'm looking for the bi-fold wallet, with coin case if possible. Haven't seen much about Montblanc's wallet on this thread.

Have been searching on AE but those that I found are quite far from the genuine, from what I can see on Montblanc's website. Would really appreciate if someone could point me to such a seller if he exist. Thank you very much!

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN

tysoosn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/15
Hi, has anyone found a good replica of Montblanc's leather wallet. I'm looking for the bi-fold wallet, with coin case if possible. Haven't seen much about Montblanc's wallet on this thread.

Have been searching on AE but those that I found are quite far from the genuine, from what I can see on Montblanc's website. Would really appreciate if someone could point me to such a seller if he exist. Thank you very much!

Its very find to find brand quality replica wallet. Most of them are not even real genuine leather...

elconquistador

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
10/6/10
JAW leather works in California will make you a custom leather wallet out of Horween leather that will look better than any of these reps and last a lifetime for $70

airsoul

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/1/15

Hey men, i found this one, i had a gen montblanc wallet, and its very close to, the only bad thing is that the seller is no respondí g, but very good quality here.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Drop...enuine-Leather-purse-1pcs-lot/1070530420.html

Saludos.
Pendientes

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Anyone found any mulberry bags? Or know what phrase to search under?
I have bought the wife a few purses .there are bags but not many try to search mulb mulbe tree or berry (bag).....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk