• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

tysoosn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
9/3/15
Has anyone bought this keychain? is quality good,

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/High...3,201527_3_10_71_9_72_73_74_75_11_12,201409_2

there are many bottega keychains from 2 usd to 30 usd. Which is best quailty

also anyone find good sunglasses? i am looking for Tom Ford snowdon

I oRder this link keychain Dark Blue color. Will send you photos after i get it ;)
Brand sunglasses is hard to find. I order few Cartier Santos Dumont and all sucks. I order 170$ Maybach they are AAAAA, real horn, real gold plated, great lenses...

champagnesky

28/10/12
Also LV scarf. Very good quality. Soft material. Has some differencies from gen.
Gen is brown, rep is red.
Seller -
http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1263857
d2851be989f4865049e12a9054950787.jpg
d3eddebd6c289c2235937f5bdeb42233.jpg

c9835983aab3776da7bb8c0a403417b9.jpg

Sorry can u link to the product?

riyazeth

11/12/10
Any link for lv good quality bags for men

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Sorry to interrupt this thread but just need to say.... WALLLLLLEEEEESSSSSSS :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Lou88

Renowned Member
20/4/14
Uhhhh so im checking my tracking info and it says my package has gone to russia. Wth?? Im in Singapore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Uhhhh so im checking my tracking info and it says my package has gone to russia. Wth?? Im in Singapore.

Yep, fake number. I have four of these right now.. Kinda annoyed.

abog

19/7/13
I oRder this link keychain Dark Blue color. Will send you photos after i get it ;)
Brand sunglasses is hard to find. I order few Cartier Santos Dumont and all sucks. I order 170$ Maybach they are AAAAA, real horn, real gold plated, great lenses...

I ordered black, blue is out of stock

Have anyone bought baseball cap?
I am looking for ny yankees all black cap,is there good quality ? Or buy from new era?

flatounet

24/9/15
Yep, fake number. I have four of these right now.. Kinda annoyed.

i dont really understand you ,
i ordered on aliexpress ,and when u dont recive order = money back
why sell & send fake traking number ??
(i say this i got around 20 orders on ali ,and never got probleme at this time )

jamieroquai

26/12/12
(i say this i got around 20 orders on ali ,and never got probleme at this time )
It will probably come to you. Buy they just used a sending method without tracking and gave you a fake tracking

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC

Yeah idk why they do that. I'd assume it's ^^^^^ but I guess it makes more suspense!? Idk.. It's annoying though for sure.

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Yeah idk why they do that. I'd assume it's ^^^^^ but I guess it makes more suspense!? Idk.. It's annoying though for sure.

I agree, I don't really get their mentality some times. If you don't send me the item, I get my money back - why bother going through all the lies just to give me everything back? Fake tracking number? I'm going to find out eventually!

I had one seller that I bought a sweater from. Never shipped it, I got in touch with him and his answer was "Sorry friend I was outdoors these days". Whatever that means. I stupidly ordered again after he said he'd ship it the second time around. Gave me a fake tracking number, item never showed up on the radar for 3 weeks. Got my money back a second time. What was the point of that? He felt like wasting my time for 8 weeks? They should just tell you upfront "Sorry, I don't have that item" and give me my cash back.

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
I agree, I don't really get their mentality some times. If you don't send me the item, I get my money back - why bother going through all the lies just to give me everything back? Fake tracking number? I'm going to find out eventually!

I had one seller that I bought a sweater from. Never shipped it, I got in touch with him and his answer was "Sorry friend I was outdoors these days". Whatever that means. I stupidly ordered again after he said he'd ship it the second time around. Gave me a fake tracking number, item never showed up on the radar for 3 weeks. Got my money back a second time. What was the point of that? He felt like wasting my time for 8 weeks? They should just tell you upfront "Sorry, I don't have that item" and give me my cash back.

Sometimes its because they have a certain window imposed to them by AliExpress when they can ship out - kinda like eBay's how many processing days question it asks you when you list. If they plan to ship out late then they just enter a fake number and ship it out when its ready.

pirho123

Known Member
6/11/12
Received mine Hermes belt. Quality is great - leather and belt really good. Buckle is good too (but not perfect), but with printing
0bf50883ed8efbae5178bbe8c4c551ba.jpg

Seller do not want to change a buckle - he wants me to pay for it. So I'm starting a dispute.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Jury is out on elina the original rb supplier. After many purchases before I have recieved a sub standard service. Slow delivery,Glasses not the same as before, poorer finish, poor fitting frames,bad printing on arms , no response from her for 2 days now on this matter. A Dispute is on the cards , maybe I expected to much as I always had great glasses before ?

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Jury is out on elina the original rb supplier. After many purchases before I have recieved a sub standard service. Slow delivery,Glasses not the same as before, poorer finish, poor fitting frames,bad printing on arms , no response from her for 2 days now on this matter. A Dispute is on the cards , maybe I expected to much as I always had great glasses before ?

Too bad to hear that.
It's normal to expect the same when it was great before

vigilantejosh

19/2/15
I ordered black, blue is out of stock

Have anyone bought baseball cap?
I am looking for ny yankees all black cap,is there good quality ? Or buy from new era?

I have ordered new era style fitted hats before, two different sellers (both no longer have stores). Quality and materials same from both sellers.

One seller sent a hat true to its labelled size, the other one sent a hat that was about 3 sizes bigger than what was written on the label. Both hats were around $12 usd from memory. Quality was about 8.5/10

I'd send pictures but the phone I had them on no longer works, and i no longer have the hats to photograph again.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk