• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Ing. Gabriel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/15
I would actually advice against picking up one of those lesser known brands, simply for the lack of firmware support they provide to their tablets.

A couple of years ago I bought a SmartQ tablet which at the time was great, actually had the same screen as an Ipad 1 but was provided with Android. The firmware was updated only a couple of times, after which they still promised updates, but only focussed on newer models. So after 6 months I had an outdated Android tablet with great specs :(

With the bigger brands at least they provide support and if they don't you have a big community that builts custom roms like cyanogenmod.

I just ordered 4 x RL polos, some of those anil rep bracelets , and a man Utd home kit.

Just when I thought I was over the whole Ali thing, it pulls me back in......

How are those bracelets, have you received them?

Also can someone recommend me a selle with nike tennis, I ve read until page 290 but all the links/seller are down.
Thank you in advance (is this well write? grammar?, what I want to say is to give thank you even before you answer) not english native here.

Sirlordcomic

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
4/8/14
FYI for me, links do not open directly from
Tapatalk but are actually active.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Received the Hermes belt as well.
Also has the stamp on the belt buckle

5eadb710716700ab58e52a42935340c9.jpg

Ing. Gabriel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/15
That stamp is not on the authentics right?

Also can someone recommend me a selle with nike tennis, I ve read until page 290 but all the links/seller are down.
Thank you in advance (is this well write? grammar?, what I want to say is to give thank you even before you answer) not english native here.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
That stamp is not on the authentics right?

I don't know if they are on the originals or not but anyway I like the belt I don't care so much about the stamp if it's not like gen [emoji6]

Mendota

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/08
MN
I don't know if they are on the originals or not but anyway I like the belt I don't care so much about the stamp if it's not like gen [emoji6]

Unless you come across a complete brand snob or someone who works in the fashion industry, no regular and normal person will ever notice some of these minute details. 99% of people don't care about this stuff or notice it like we do with watches. :laugh:

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Unless you come across a complete brand snob or someone who works in the fashion industry, no regular and normal person will ever notice some of these minute details. 99% of people don't care about this stuff or notice it like we do with watches. [emoji23]
Spot on [emoji6]

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Got a few more of those ralph polos today.still good quality .just the horse/pony is always a tad high. (Gen navy/red ...rep navy yellow) labels on neck etc almost identical.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hey [MENTION=92113]eliano[/MENTION] - when you are wearing the shirt, how noticeable is it that the pony is 2 inches too high and an inch too close to the button holes? I have to say, it looks really good and if you had not posted a side by side, I never would have even thought to look for that pony placement. I was only thinking about size of the pony, quality of stitching, and quality of the shirt material. LOL

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Spot on [emoji6]

I have been meaning to ask you and anyone else, for that matter - how do you guys choose to pay? I am putting together my first order. When you guys are paying do you use your regular credit card or do you buy a preloaded VISA gift card so there is absolutely no risk at all?

I used to have a card that allowed me to create a 1-time use proxi acct # that you could set up just for online purchases. It was awesome. If the order was $50 you could authorize that proxi # for exactly $50 or even pad it a little bit in case something changed. You could also set it up for recurring transactions like a monthly subscription or service. I don't have that anymore, though. Thanks Home Depot (that card was part of their fraud fiasco and I closed it).

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Hey [MENTION=92113]eliano[/MENTION] - when you are wearing the shirt, how noticeable is it that the pony is 2 inches too high and an inch too close to the button holes? I have to say, it looks really good and if you had not posted a side by side, I never would have even thought to look for that pony placement. I was only thinking about size of the pony, quality of stitching, and quality of the shirt material. LOL
Very noticeable for me :-(

jamieroquai

26/12/12
I have been meaning to ask you and anyone else, for that matter - how do you guys choose to pay? I am putting together my first order. When you guys are paying do you use your regular credit card or do you buy a preloaded VISA gift card so there is absolutely no risk at all?

I used to have a card that allowed me to create a 1-time use proxi acct # that you could set up just for online purchases. It was awesome. If the order was $50 you could authorize that proxi # for exactly $50 or even pad it a little bit in case something changed. You could also set it up for recurring transactions like a monthly subscription or service. I don't have that anymore, though. Thanks Home Depot (that card was part of their fraud fiasco and I closed it).
I jut pay with my regular card. When I make a dispute or refund they refund me on my normal master card.
I also use alipay on the AE app.

I've never had any problem since years I'm on AE

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
I jut pay with my regular card. When I make a dispute or refund they refund me on my normal master card.
I also use alipay on the AE app.

I've never had any problem since years I'm on AE

Good to know. Thanks!

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Very noticeable for me :-(

Hmm, that is a problem then. And is it the same way with all of the RL Polo sellers? I might hold off then and just look to see if I can find what I want at the Polo Outlet Store instead. There are a couple located very close to me and sometimes they have awesome prices on things at the end of the season or when it is out of season.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Hmm, that is a problem then. And is it the same way with all of the RL Polo sellers? I might hold off then and just look to see if I can find what I want at the Polo Outlet Store instead. There are a couple located very close to me and sometimes they have awesome prices on things at the end of the season or when it is out of season.
Never get them here in uk as cheap as ali !!! Weirdly though the kids ones are cheaper genuine in the rl outlet than on ali, my mrs keeps asking for me to get the kids some, last time at the outlet the polos were only £10 for kids

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
did anybody find some new lego star wars figures like kylo ren for example? I find only every time the same figures...

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
Never get them here in uk as cheap as ali !!! Weirdly though the kids ones are cheaper genuine in the rl outlet than on ali, my mrs keeps asking for me to get the kids some, last time at the outlet the polos were only £10 for kids

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

I might just order one to give it a try.

The best deal I ever got was at a warehouse club we have here in the States called Sam's Club. It's owned by Walmart. 10 years ago they sold Polo stuff - jeans, short sleeve Polos, sweatshirts, casual long sleeve button down shirts, and nice wool V-neck sweaters. I stocked up on one of every color of everything. I just went down the line and grabbed one of every single item. The short sleeve Polos were $19.99 each. Sadly, they didn't have every color (just red, white, navy, black, grey, and cream), but still I was able to really expand my wardrobe for cheap that way. Then they suddenly disappeared overnight. I was glad I bought what I did but bummed that I didn't buy more as backups in case something ripped/faded/got stained.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
I might just order one to give it a try.

The best deal I ever got was at a warehouse club we have here in the States called Sam's Club. It's owned by Walmart. 10 years ago they sold Polo stuff - jeans, short sleeve Polos, sweatshirts, casual long sleeve button down shirts, and nice wool V-neck sweaters. I stocked up on one of every color of everything. I just went down the line and grabbed one of every single item. The short sleeve Polos were $19.99 each. Sadly, they didn't have every color (just red, white, navy, black, grey, and cream), but still I was able to really expand my wardrobe for cheap that way. Then they suddenly disappeared overnight. I was glad I bought what I did but bummed that I didn't buy more as backups in case something ripped/faded/got stained.
Just buy one and see.there cheap ;-) worth the money there £70 in uk and dont last anyway so whats £10 !!!! Ive bought 7 for the price of one haha

Mendota

16/10/08
MN
did anybody find some new lego star wars figures like kylo ren for example? I find only every time the same figures...

Yes. If you click on the big Lego Ninjago set that was posted up a couple of pages ago, there are related Blocks links. the very first ones are for individual minifigures of Marvel super heroes and Star Wars guys. They already have the new sith villain from the upcoming movie. LOL the movie isn't even out yet! I'm ordering him for my boys.