• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

joncoyle

14/8/15
How do the All Saints shirts fit, true to size or small?

I'd say it's bang on. I've got a couple of genuine long sleeve AS shirts and it's exactly the same. In truth I should have probs gone with a large, i'm quite tall so the arms run a little short, but thats the same on my genuine. Plus I think this type of shirt is very well suited to have the sleeves rolled.

Nikoteen

I'm Pretty Popular
12/5/12
Ok see you've answered already...lol...cool...i love them both....you have the same taste as me!

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

joncoyle

14/8/15
+1....I'd love to knowthis too...please

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Exactly the same as my genuine long sleeved shirts.
I find that with AS I wear a mix of M and L, depending on style.

I've seen a few other sellers with the same shirt on Ali in Black, White and Sky Blue. Might grab a few more. Can't get a shirt from Topman for less than £30 so these are a bargain!

You have any joy with Vivi?

momiloco

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/12
I am truly addicted to this right now.. Still have yet to received my first item on AE yet.

Anybody had any luck with loafers / boat shoes?
a Timberland maybe?

Thanks

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
I am truly addicted to this right now.. Still have yet to received my first item on AE yet.

Anybody had any luck with loafers / boat shoes?
a Timberland maybe?

Thanks

This addiction is fun, for a bit! Then you get fed up.. But I buy stuff slowly.. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abog

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/7/13
Can someone put again link for polo shirt rl? Cant find it now [emoji23]
Also did someone see tom ford shades (marko, snowdon?)
And lanvin sneakers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thermalboyz

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/14
United Kingdom
I'd say it's bang on. I've got a couple of genuine long sleeve AS shirts and it's exactly the same. In truth I should have probs gone with a large, i'm quite tall so the arms run a little short, but thats the same on my genuine. Plus I think this type of shirt is very well suited to have the sleeves rolled.
Thanks for the link and am interested in few AS shirt but confused with the size. May I ask what size you ordered and what is your shoulder and chest measurements. I wear M but sizing on the listing suggest xl if I look at the measurements. Confused.

joncoyle

14/8/15
Thanks for the link and am interested in few AS shirt but confused with the size. May I ask what size you ordered and what is your shoulder and chest measurements. I wear M but sizing on the listing suggest xl if I look at the measurements. Confused.

I wear M / L normally, so got M and it's perfect.
Normally i'm a 40" Chest for Suit jacket etc, so i'd go for Medium mate!

joncoyle

14/8/15
Ordered a few more bits this week:
Navy Canada Goose Langford Jacket
2 x Nike Roshe Runs (Managed to get UK11 / US12)
Ugg Boots
Long sleeved 15/16 Arsenal Shirt
3 pairs of Raybans - Apparently 1:1 Quality (Style 4125, 4147, an a pair of Clubmasters)
15 x RL Polo's

I'm still waiting for / Should arrive any time now:
6 x Daniel Wellington Watches in Boxes
1 x Cartier Love Bracelet

I'm not sure if there's anything else I can buy haha

Does anyone golf? I've been keeping an eye on Titleist Vokey Wedges. $40 per wedge, good feedback, but I just can't imagine how they would play??

Kopcap

24/2/14
Ordered a few more bits this week:

I'm still waiting for / Should arrive any time now:
6 x Daniel Wellington Watches in Boxes
1 x Cartier Love Bracelet

I'm not sure if there's anything else I can buy haha

Does anyone golf? I've been keeping an eye on Titleist Vokey Wedges. $40 per wedge, good feedback, but I just can't imagine how they would play??

any link to the DW watches and Cartier love bracelet please ?