• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

fabiop

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/14
Has anyone seen some nice and classic CK or Hugo Boss belts and can share a link please? I have seen links here to Hermes belts but the shops don't have these brands.

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
Thank you. i will check

thank you, I see that she has 4 models available. Does she only sell those or is she sending other models if you ask por private?
Greetings
Not sure, but I ordered a pair 2132 and have been waiting delivery confirmation for 5 days, shes gone very slow

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Stretford_ender

5/7/14
I'm after a Paul Smith wallet if anyone has come across one? I've come across one seller but his reviews aren't great.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

kiroprakticar

Horology Curious
29/8/15
i spend 2 days reading this 319 pages, fantastic...
I am buying from aliexpress, so i feel responsible to share something...

1.My best shooping are Oakley Holbrooks. 30$. Classic black matte with dark grey lenses, and silver O.
(Gooood copy. I was looking originals in store, really you cant belive with your eyes. They were 250$. Later i saw some shit copy with "o", or "oakley" white stamp on lenses, you saw from plane its crap. 9.99$...)
2.My second best shooping was Vision Spinner II, electric cigarette battery.
(I unload 2 batterys per day, their capacity is same, their charging time is same. I dont even know now, witch one is original. Copy was 10$, original 40$)
3.Next was Nike Free Run 2, bought for 25$.
(I was owner of originals, full black, so i order it just for fun. Same one, just like originals, even nike stamps was inside - when you remove sock. Ok the are not comfort like originals, they didnt last like originals, but overall i would give them 4/5. Hey, for 25$? Originals 120$)
4.Then i order wiper blades for my megane. They are unstandard so they are expensive. 2 pairs for 20$. Fantastic. Originals or quality like Bosch/Valeo cost 70$.

Meanwhile i bought some crap things, i dont even remember it all:
1.Oakley Garage Rock, plastic crap. i paid 35$ for "best copy ever".
2.Wayfarer 2140, A++++++, for 30$ from trusted seller. Best copy ever - yeah right. I smoke it again.
3.Ralph Lauren & Lacoste Polos. They use like work clothes when painting walls at home . Crap again.

Now waiting for:
1.Hublot BigBang Maradona
2.Touch Screen+LCD for S5

kermit_pl

21/5/15
1.My best shooping are Oakley Holbrooks. 30$. Classic black matte with dark grey lenses, and silver O.
(Gooood copy. I was looking originals in store, really you cant belive with your eyes. They were 250$. Later i saw some shit copy with "o", or "oakley" white stamp on lenses, you saw from plane its crap. 9.99$...)
Can you give a link to them? ; )

Anyone came across Zippo lighters?

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
I am looking for some good Tom Ford rep sunglasses for my wife? Anyone found some?

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
Thank you. i will check

thank you, I see that she has 4 models available. Does she only sell those or is she sending other models if you ask por private?
Greetings

I would NOT order from Elina at all anymore. There are many better sellers for glasses than her. She has constantly given out false tracking while never sending products. The vendors all get the same products (like the rep watch dealers here), you can find many other sellers who sell the same quality, and actually ship the products.

I'm currently waiting for my extended purchase protection to run down a bit further, and dispute against her. Hopefully getting a couple hundred back.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
I would NOT order from Elina at all anymore. There are many better sellers for glasses than her. She has constantly given out false tracking while never sending products. The vendors all get the same products (like the rep watch dealers here), you can find many other sellers who sell the same quality, and actually ship the products.

I'm currently waiting for my extended purchase protection to run down a bit further, and dispute against her. Hopefully getting a couple hundred back.
So do you have any good sellers that sell same quality as she did with rb's ?

Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
So do you have any good sellers that sell same quality as she did with rb's ?

Bought a pair from this seller http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1796042 they are exactly same as Elinas, and were shipped much faster

Pretty much any seller with $20 and up wayfarers will have the exact same glasses she has. There are plenty of those seller, as long as you look around. I'd rather pay a few bucks more from someone else, and actually receive what I paid for

jamieroquai

26/12/12
Bought a pair from this seller http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1796042 they are exactly same as Elinas, and were shipped much faster

Pretty much any seller with $20 and up wayfarers will have the exact same glasses she has. There are plenty of those seller, as long as you look around. I'd rather pay a few bucks more from someone else, and actually receive what I paid for
I agree

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
I agree

I tried out a few different sellers for all sorts of glasses, when they all show up, I'll post the best out of the stores I tried out.

One of the sellers I was talking to, claims there might be a version of Oliver Peoples reps that actually have the engraved logo on the inner frame. There aren't any for sale like that yet, but it would make them way more accurate. With gen lenses from OP, they would pretty much be gen. I've got my fingers crossed that the factories actually produce these.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
I tried out a few different sellers for all sorts of glasses, when they all show up, I'll post the best out of the stores I tried out.

One of the sellers I was talking to, claims there might be a version of Oliver Peoples reps that actually have the engraved logo on the inner frame. There aren't any for sale like that yet, but it would make them way more accurate. With gen lenses from OP, they would pretty much be gen. I've got my fingers crossed that the factories actually produce these.
Can't wait to see your review and about the OP that would be amazing if they make those

Ing. Gabriel

14/5/15

I take note. Actually I ordered time ago 2 pairs and had no problems but it seems since she got pnished she is having problems. Thanks for the info mate.

I dont know what else to order haha

Waiting a MB, 2 veithdia cheap glasses, 1 small knife, wine aerator and a card holder.
I would like to order a pair of nike tennis. I will check, any recommendations?

greetings