• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

eliano

Renowned Member
15/11/14
I take note. Actually I ordered time ago 2 pairs and had no problems but it seems since she got pnished she is having problems. Thanks for the info mate.

I dont know what else to order haha

Waiting a MB, 2 veithdia cheap glasses, 1 small knife, wine aerator and a card holder.
I would like to order a pair of nike tennis. I will check, any recommendations?

greetings
Just had a pair sent from elina today, shes usjng e packet delivery now, I think a few people scammed her for stuff as theres no signature for delivery with china airmail

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk

Termiboter

You're Saying I Can Sell?
27/4/15
Ordered a few more bits this week:
Navy Canada Goose Langford Jacket
2 x Nike Roshe Runs (Managed to get UK11 / US12)
Ugg Boots
Long sleeved 15/16 Arsenal Shirt
3 pairs of Raybans - Apparently 1:1 Quality (Style 4125, 4147, an a pair of Clubmasters)
15 x RL Polo's

I'm still waiting for / Should arrive any time now:
6 x Daniel Wellington Watches in Boxes
1 x Cartier Love Bracelet

I'm not sure if there's anything else I can buy haha

Does anyone golf? I've been keeping an eye on Titleist Vokey Wedges. $40 per wedge, good feedback, but I just can't imagine how they would play??

Link for Nike Roshe runs? I can't find a seller that has US size 11.5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kiroprakticar

Horology Curious
29/8/15
1.My best shooping are Oakley Holbrooks. 30$. Classic black matte with dark grey lenses, and silver O.
(Gooood copy. I was looking originals in store, really you cant belive with your eyes. They were 250$. Later i saw some shit copy with "o", or "oakley" white stamp on lenses, you saw from plane its crap. 9.99$...)

Can you give a link to them? ; )

It was year ago. Store and seller deleted

Looks good, but I guess that is a fantasy belt.

What that means "fantasy belt"?

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Yes, it is the same as my 1.5 year old JV. I was hoping to see a proper numbering -- MB made 14000 fountain pens, 12000 ballpoint pens and 4500 sets.

I also picked up a Goyard wallet and it had a serial number. When I checked the wallet on the seller web site it was the same number. They probably set it up one time and run the product to save time and money. I have 3 of these pens and love them all. Nice and heavy. Are you using the Gen refills for the rollerball?