• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

ProFound

17/8/14
He sold his place in line for $1,200? LMFAO!! [emoji1] [emoji106]

Yeah. At the time, on launch day, Apple USA was only selling carrier subsidized iPhones for AT&T and the other big US carriers. These 'locked' phones were no good to international buyers. In Canada, they were selling factory unlocked devices which would work on just about any international GSM carrier. The Apple store my brother waited at happens to be 30 minutes from the US-Canada border, and there were people with deep pockets from Michigan and New York State that were coming up ready to spend big money.

He ended up selling it to a Jamaican guy who planned on taking it down to Kingston to sell to the richest in the country who care about showing off and being the first to have one. I think the guy even had a flight down later that afternoon.

We drop our jaws at people that are dropping multiple G's on an iphone and think it's dumb, but it's a fashion statement and an exclusive item to many in the world. A lot of us here hope to own gen rollies, ap's and patek's some day because of the statement that they make in our society. To them, it's the same thing...

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Yeah. At the time, on launch day, Apple USA was only selling carrier subsidized iPhones for AT&T and the other big US carriers. These 'locked' phones were no good to international buyers. In Canada, they were selling factory unlocked devices which would work on just about any international GSM carrier. The Apple store my brother waited at happens to be 30 minutes from the US-Canada border, and there were people with deep pockets from Michigan and New York State that were coming up ready to spend big money.

He ended up selling it to a Jamaican guy who planned on taking it down to Kingston to sell to the richest in the country who care about showing off and being the first to have one. I think the guy even had a flight down later that afternoon.

We drop our jaws at people that are dropping multiple G's on an iphone and think it's dumb, but it's a fashion statement and an exclusive item to many in the world. A lot of us here hope to own gen rollies, ap's and patek's some day because of the statement that they make in our society. To them, it's the same thing...

Could not agree more my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dmxzor

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
28/4/15
Any of you boys have Arjandas or StingHD bracelet from AE?

silverfox47

Renowned Member
Certified
9/2/15
Cali
Hey bro, I was checking out some stuff on the site you linked and noticed that some of the feedback is exactlly the same on two different people. I was warned by others to watch for sellerspadding thier feedback.

M***l M. 2015 new Fashion handbag H color KE... 1 piece

16 Jun 2015 06:36
Very fast shipping, excellent packaging, excellent communications. In all honesty, well made real leather bag Excellent quality and the workmenship is surberb along with the color saturation. Such a lovely bag. Highly recommend anyone who is interested in a high end quality bag. The shipping was super fast ,and good communication with seller.

Jackie M. 2015 new Fashion handbag H color KE... 1 piece

29 May 2015 19:44
Excellent quality and the workmenship is surberb along with the color saturation. Such a lovely bag. Highly recommend anyone who is interested in a high end quality bag. The shipping was super fast.

I hope your bag turns out great for ya.

Not received:
Just for fun, bought this: Fashion & Simple Shell shape Four-Piece Suit Cosmetic Bag , Collection bag . Easy for separate families.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Whol...-s-Mini-Purse-AB893-1set-4-pcs/548168298.html

Birthday present for the GF (seller is producing a special one, blue with silver)
2015 new Fashion handbag H color KELY Shoulder Bag 100% Genuine LEATHER Bags LADY handbags women famous brands TOTE bag
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Bran...er-Bag-THE-BAG-bags-handbags/32222379329.html

Recieved:
GF wanted something to match her Cartier Juste une Clou, so she bought this herself. What a bargain!! She's got so many compliments, everyone thought it was genuine Gold w/ Diamonds.
Italina Rigant Genuine Austria Crystal Ring/jewelry With Austrian Crystal Stellux 18KGP Rose Gold Plated #RG91645
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ital...18KGP-Rose-Gold-Plated-RG91645/734015600.html

These for me and the GF
Card Knife Folding Knife Credit Card Tool Mini Wallet Camping Outdoor Pocket Tools Tactical Knife
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Card...-Pocket-Tools-Tactical-Knife/32379437272.html

Good Quality, very sharp.

Some cheap shisha's, why not for this price...
Popular 2015 New Shisha time disposable electronic cigarette 500 puffs 5 Flavors e cigarette hookah shisha Pen gift box retail
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Popu...rs-e-cigarette-hookah-shisha/32243220246.html

Working great, I use them non stop, so it's empty fast...

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

DaanS

5/5/15
Hey bro, I was checking out some stuff on the site you linked and noticed that some of the feedback is exactlly the same on two different people. I was warned by others to watch for sellerspadding thier feedback.

M***l M. 2015 new Fashion handbag H color KE... 1 piece

16 Jun 2015 06:36
Very fast shipping, excellent packaging, excellent communications. In all honesty, well made real leather bag Excellent quality and the workmenship is surberb along with the color saturation. Such a lovely bag. Highly recommend anyone who is interested in a high end quality bag. The shipping was super fast ,and good communication with seller.

Jackie M. 2015 new Fashion handbag H color KE... 1 piece

29 May 2015 19:44
Excellent quality and the workmenship is surberb along with the color saturation. Such a lovely bag. Highly recommend anyone who is interested in a high end quality bag. The shipping was super fast.

I hope your bag turns out great for ya.

I hope so as well.

The seller had some pretty good feedback on all items, one person has left a photo feedback... I think it's okay..

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

MilgaussGV

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
21/8/13
Hey guys has any one come across the B&O BioPlay A2 portable speakers?

33056f007df5c7146be1e75fecac94d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rasmus

Getting To Know The Place
6/7/15
Help me..

I've been in contact with 'Vivi' from hutmtech.com.
I've got a price for a pair of Beats studio 2.0 wireless.
But the thing is, that Vivi told me: "normarl quality 106usd per, good quality 116usd. free DHL to Denmark". I didn't know that there were 2 different types?!

I asked her to clarify the difference, and she told me "they are llook same, but sound diffrent"

So only a sound difference? I asked her to wait for me, to make up my mind.

To be honest; I find it hard to believe, that there are two identical headphones, only differentiated by sound quality and price.
Anybody else heard of this? Is there two different types? Is she trying to take my money?
- Rasmus.

alphablade

21/2/14
Hi there, I bought the beats in ear headphones a year ago. I was also offered two different qualities. As I was in China myself I could try them both. Go for the higher quality ones. There really is quite a distinct difference. Don't forget, 10 dollars can get you quite some stuff there, and this is also true for the electric components in your beats

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

joncoyle

14/8/15
Help me..

I've been in contact with 'Vivi' from hutmtech.com.
I've got a price for a pair of Beats studio 2.0 wireless.
But the thing is, that Vivi told me: "normarl quality 106usd per, good quality 116usd. free DHL to Denmark". I didn't know that there were 2 different types?!

I asked her to clarify the difference, and she told me "they are llook same, but sound diffrent"

So only a sound difference? I asked her to wait for me, to make up my mind.

To be honest; I find it hard to believe, that there are two identical headphones, only differentiated by sound quality and price.
Anybody else heard of this? Is there two different types? Is she trying to take my money?
- Rasmus.

Just spoke to her, she said there is a difference in quality. they use bigger magnets in the more expensive ones, so there is more bass. but the body is identical, so looks are the same.

I've never had Studio from her, I always go for the Solo 2 Wireless, they are the ones I uploaded pictures of in this thread

Nick1980

13/2/14
Just spoke to her, she said there is a difference in quality. they use bigger magnets in the more expensive ones, so there is more bass. but the body is identical, so looks are the same.

I've never had Studio from her, I always go for the Solo 2 Wireless, they are the ones I uploaded pictures of in this thread

They told me a few weeks ago, that they had Solo2 in high quality and only the old version of Studio with low quality and low price - $65.

:unsure:

Rasmus

6/7/15

Maybe I've to try the Solo2's instead, I just dislikes the old Solo's so much..
But thanks!
- Rasmus

joncoyle

14/8/15
Got a couple of items today!

Nice All Saints shirt, this is actually a great fit and better quality than genuine. Not sure how popular All Saints is in the US, but in the UK, Shirts are about £100 now, and aren't made of the best material, they mis-shape / don't last.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blac...rd-cotton-long-sleeved-shirt/32258665752.html

Theres a guy selling these on eBay UK for £40 / $70

C99444C0-69E0-4C17-B63A-D850DDAFDC77.jpg

FF24406B-E062-4E9F-802C-E9EA0CD12E01.jpg

19D7D258-1658-4CA9-A56C-10CB63435B22.jpg

7A6B491D-F4D5-43F0-835C-DFD1C20B1F37.jpg

EA8F8FA2-CCB8-482F-8B43-8F41F69653BF.jpg

CE30D197-6D60-4CC5-92C0-AF96DF82477A.jpg

And my Mont Blanc Wallet, Amazing!
Genuine leather, lovely stitching, Mont Blanc Silk lining, Product card and an alright linen liner and box
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Drop...enuine-Leather-purse-1pcs-lot/1070530420.html

A18D28D4-75DD-407A-BAA3-049112249F8A.jpg

34CE9240-A5AE-4842-BF0C-BA5EBFFDFFB6.jpg

087FD1E3-3EAE-4101-A9BA-6FA7978122D8.jpg

AA76A081-F33F-471F-A065-19F524955FD8.jpg

D11FAB56-5900-47C9-98EB-8E5E56B16F41.jpg

C9AE4677-A0F3-483E-83B5-15988DEE6786.jpg

41B49860-D9C8-4A0B-92C4-631A164DBF04.jpg

3CFE78C2-A274-4C8E-B6B0-94AB024C0CAC.jpg

whoischich

30/12/14
Got a couple of items today!

Nice All Saints shirt, this is actually a great fit and better quality than genuine. Not sure how popular All Saints is in the US, but in the UK, Shirts are about £100 now, and aren't made of the best material, they mis-shape / don't last.
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Blac...rd-cotton-long-sleeved-shirt/32258665752.html

Theres a guy selling these on eBay UK for £40 / $70
(Full quote removed, DVL)

How do the All Saints shirts fit, true to size or small?

joncoyle

14/8/15
And here's the gen:

So the Mont Blanc Stamping is on the wrong side. I wonder why they would go to so much trouble then do something that would require no more or less effort to be perfect?
either way, i'm very happy with it :)

Nick1980

13/2/14
So the Mont Blanc Stamping is on the wrong side. I wonder why they would go to so much trouble then do something that would require no more or less effort to be perfect?
either way, i'm very happy with it :)

The leather is the biggest tell ).