• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

8 years & multiple accounts, blackmailed PT with a chargeback and boasted on RWI

g00n

Cunning linguist & Master debater
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
1/9/16
Well this thread took a hilarious turn..
h1fae4.gif

• Haha
Reactions: MaximillianGT

boxerfrogs

Do not accept unsolicited offers
20/9/24
How did you pay?

Have they provided you with the transaction number for the refund?

depending on the payment method, a refund might take several days to be processed by both banks in turn and for the money to effectively hit your account.

I am not defending PT, never dealt with them ever. I am just saying that 2 days is a bit hasty to lay down a scam accusation.

What is clear is that they do not want your business.
I'm a complete Noob who's recently ordered through Trusty.

I spent a lot of time reading these forums before ordering.

Even I can see that your post is unfair and details unreasonable demands 🤷‍♂️

Artyfowl

You a college guy or something….?
Supporter
Patron
Certified
3/5/24
UK - London
Look, I've really taken the community's feedback on board about leeching, and not contributing, so I figured I would start posting more reviews.

Anyway, I just quickly borrowed the keys to another car in valet (Huracan Performante Spyder), and decided to review a 26579CE I bought from PureTime.

Great watch, although a couple of the ceramic links have broken -- which has never happened with gen ceramic watches I've owned.

Also, some of the pins holding the links unevenly protude out, which is probably the most immediate visual tell, for me, anyway.

@Cheesegrater still waiting for you to show me your car collection. Did you see the Amazon easter egg btw?
Jesus wept. What a weapons A grade cunt this guy is